~ 27 ~

The petals of the flower rose just like their love..

                            ♡ ° ~''

       "I can't believe my boyfriend didn't want to kiss me" Jimin messed his hair as he kept whining. "This brat I know he had a bad day but it made me feel like I'm not wanted" Jimin sighed.

    Hoseok nodded as he recorded Jimin without him knowing. "Like I know he doesn't mean it to make me feel that way but why is he acting like that aish" he complained.

    Hoseok grinned and stopped recording "Go to his house then" he suggested. Jimin froze as he heard that. He turned around slowly to face Hoseok. "B-but he never invited me. I can't just go there without an invitation that is rude" he said.

   Hoseok shook his head "You really think that jungkook will kick you out or not invite you in if you show up at his door?" Hoseok crossed his arms.

   "B-But I offered to hug him all night but he didn't reply.." Jimin pouted. Hoseok chuckled loudly. Jimin rose an eyebrow "What are you laughing at!"

   "Jimin are you dumb?" Hoseok asked that. Jimin scoffed and looked away "No, I'm not!" He mumbled.

   "Has jungkook been avoiding other stuff too?" Hoseok asked. Jimin shook his head but then nodded "I invited him to my apartment but he said he will wait outside the building not even the apartment" Jimin said.

   Hoseok started laughing loudly "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Jimin got annoyed and flicked Hoseok's forehead. "YA!" Hoseok yelled as he rubbed his forehead.

    "What are you laughing at you?" Jimin asked. Hoseok smirked "It's simple... really simple but you are dumb-"

  "I GET IT now tell me" Jimin interrupted Hoseok.

  "He's shy" Hoseok claimed.

    They looked at each other for a moment then Jimin frowned "S-Shy? My jungkook is not shy" Jimin said.

   "I think you mistake shy with something else. Even if you do things it doesn't mean that he won't be dominant because he totally is looking at you but he is shy. It looks like he doesn't have much experience with you know that stuff..." Hoseok explained.

   Jimin giggled "You are totally right! Aww so he was just shy" Jimin skipped in the shop happily. "But I have two more hours till I close the shop.." Jimin pouted again as he sat on the stool.

   "Just close early" Hoseok shrugged his shoulders. Jimin shook his head "I can't someone is coming to pick off flowers in an hour" Jimin sighed sadly.

   "Just go I'll be here.. BUT YOU OWE ME!" Hoseok yelled.

  Jimin happily nodded and hugged Hoseok tightly "Thank you thank you thank you" Jimin said happily. Hoseok pushed Jimin "Stop!! Now go before I change my mind" Hoseok patted Jimin's butt.

   Jimin nodded happily as he grabbed his jacket and wallet and stepped outside. "I didn't know I had such a cute boyfriend!" Jimin mumbled to himself as he got in his car and started driving.

    "He owes me chips too! Aish I forgot to tell him about the chips" Hoseok pouted as he sat in the shop silently bored. "What If I leave quickly to get chips.." Hoseok thought.

   Jimin arrived at jungkook's place with a box of chocolate and red flowers. He smiled to himself and entered jungkook's apartment building. He got into the elevator and pressed on the button. He tapped his foot nervously against the floor. When he heard the ding of the elevator he straightened his back and stepped out of the elevator. He knocked on the door and heard footsteps coming closer.

   "Who's here?" Jungkook asked as he opened the door. Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw Jimin. Jimin smiled "Surprise" he said in a low voice as he gave the flowers to jungkook.

   "What?why the flowers and why are you here?" He asked confused. Jimin cleared his throat "Are you not going to let me in first?" Jimin asked.

   Jungkook gulped "I..you see I'm having a bad day and I-"

   "It has nothing to do with letting me in" Jimin interrupted jungkook.

   Jungkook nodded and stepped aside slowly allowing Jimin to enter. Jimin sighed relieved that jungkook didn't say no. Jimin took off his shoes and smiled at jungkook. "I know you are in a bad mood so I want to make you smile" Jimin claimed. Jungkook smiled softly "Thank you but you didn't have to come here" jungkook looked at the flowers.

     "Of course I had to jungkook. Anyways take those" Jimin handed jungkook the chocolate. Jungkook smiled and put both on the kitchen counter. "So, you have seen my apartment before so no need for a tour" jungkook said.

  Jimin chuckled chuckled and nodded "For some reason this is too formal." He said. Jungkook gulped nervously "S-Sorry.." Jungkook spoke.

    Jimin came closer to jungkook and held his hand and the other hand held jungkook's waist. "I'll do anything to make you happy, you name it and I'll do it" Jimin said seductively.

    Jungkook gulped "I want to....eat" Jungkook said. Jimin heard that and giggled "Okay, what does my baby want? I'll cook for you" Jimin said.

                              ♡ ° ~''

      Last day of school *-* Im so glad ;-;

     Don't forget to vote ♡