~ 28 ~

The petals of the flower rose just like their love..

                                 ♡ ° ~''

   Jungkook blinked a couple of times before he answered "I.." he said slowly as his eyes looked down at Jimin's lips. Jimin licked his lips as he was waiting for jungkook's answer.

   "You?" Jimin whispered. Jungkook firmly held Jimin's hips "want to.." he looked at Jimin's eyes then back to his lips. Jimin smirked and leaned his head closer to jungkook's.

"You want to what?" Jimin asked as they breathed heavily next to eachother. Jungkook gulped and "Kis-..kimichi! I want to eat that" jungkook said as he quickly let go of Jimin. Jimin was disappointed a lot because he got his hopes up. "Okay.. But jungkook kimichi takes days to make. Do you want to go to a restaurant or should I make something else?" Jimin asked.

___

  Hoseok quickly left to get chips. He left the shop open. 'It won't be long' he thought. After he got back he saw someone in the shop. "S-Shit.." he mumbled as he quickly ran in the shop.

   "SORRY I WAS AT THE MARKET" He panted. The person turned around and saw Hoseok with his bag of chips. He chuckled but then hid his smile "How can you leave a shop open like that?" He asked with his deep voice.

   "Taehyung.." Hoseok mumbled surprised on why he is here. "What are you doing here" he asked as he got closer.

   "I want my customized bouquet of flowers please" He said as he looked at Hoseok from head to toe checking him out. Hoseok wore his tight black ripped jeans and a red revealing shirt.

   Hoseok nodded quickly as he went to get it. "Is if for... someone?" He asked curiously. 'Is it for his girlfriend/boyfriend?' Hoseok thought.

   "Why would you want to know?" Taehyung grinned as he asked. Hoseok came back with the bouquet "Umm I think you know the answer" he said as he was checking the receipt.

   "No I don't. Tell me" Taehyung got closer to Hoseok. Hoseok looked at Taehyung and blushed "Because I like you..a lot" Hoseok said. Taehyung smiled softly. "And what else?" He asked.

   Hoseok rose an eyebrow "And... I want to take you out on a date." Hoseok said. Taehyung smiled softly as he sighed "Seriously was that really hard to ask?" He asked as he crossed his arms.

   Hoseok frowned as he blinked "W-What do you mean?" He asked.

  Taehyung smiled "If you have done that the first time you met me I would have said yes" Taehyung said.

  Hoseok frowned "Well SORRY I didn't think you would hate me asking for nudes" Hoseok claimed as he laughed. "But.. tonight at 8?" He asked as he smirked.

   Taehyung chuckled and shook his head "Can't today I'm busy. But how about tomorrow?" Taehyung asked as he bit his lip.

   "Okay tomorrow at 8?" Hoseok asked as he gave the flowers to Taehyung. Taehyung gave money and shook his head "Why are we going so late? How about 6?" Taehyung asked as he wrote his phone number on a paper.

  Hoseok shook his head "Late is better" he winked as he looked a Taehyung "And I'll pick you up just text me your address" Hoseok said.

  Taehyung nodded as he smiled again and left. Hoseok had a shook face. "I did It?I finally snatched him" he started dancing in the shop as he talked to himself and praised himself.

___

   Jungkook was rolled up in a blanket on the couch while Jimin cooked the only thing available at jungkook's house which is ramen. Jungkook sighed a couple of times as he looked at Jimin. He wanted to be happy but he was in a bad mood and kept thinking about Jin.

  Jimin finished the ramen and brought the bowl to jungkook. "Get up" Jimin kicked jungkook playfully. Jungkook shook his head "No" he said.

  Jimin chuckled "Stop being a stubborn brat and get up and eat!" Jimin set the bowl on the table as he sat on his knees to wake up jungkook.

    "I want to cuddle.." Jungkook mumbled but Jimin heard it. Jimin giggled "We will but eat first!" Jimin said. Jungkook shook his head "No come here" jungkook said as he opened the blanket and showed space next to him. Jimin giggled "Nope." He said.

  Jungkook frowned "Why!" Jungkook whined as he rose up and sat. Jimin smiled softly "Because you should eat! And when I offered to hug you, you didn't reply and you didn't kiss me twice! You rejected my kiss twice" Jimin said as he started getting irritated.

   Jungkook gulped "Sorry.." he looked down as he played with his fingers feeling guilty. "I'm in a bad mood and to be honest I don't know what I want.. first minute I'm hungry the second I'm not. The first minute I don't want physical touch the second I do want It.. that's why I wanted to spend the day by myself because I will trouble you" jungkook said in a low voice barely Jimin heard it.

   "Aw baby I'm sorry. I just wanted to kiss and feel you I didn't mean to make you feel worse." Jimin said.

  Jungkook looked at Jimin and smiled "You wanted to feel me?" He asked.

                               ♡ ° ~''

        Did you guys see the fake love extended version?? Too many theories my head hurts.

   Don't forget to vote 💜