¦ I : IX->X

!NAMJOON IS YOUNGER THAN TAEHYUNG!

ACT I : SUNFLOWERS; PART IX

''NAMJOON. . . ?'' TAEHYUNG UTTERED, HIS tone more sharp then he'd intended as his eyes widened. Confusion could be read all over his face as he lifted his eyebrow questioningly. He sincerely hoped that it was only a misunderstanding and that the man that was right in front of ''Uptown Bar'' wasn't Kim Namjoon. The Kim Namjoon he kissed.

Namjoon had turned around almost automatically, and immediately looked as astonished as Taehyung the moment their eyes met. He made one or two steps backwards hesitantly, before gulping nervously and swiftly gazing at who he recognized was Yoongi, he had seen him a few times at Uptown Bar but never really noticed him. Yoongi was standing beside Tae, a smug look on his face as if he found this whole extremely awkward confrontation entertaining. He didn't think once that he could be Taehyung's infamous roommate that he was sure he had never met and that he had been slightly jealous of.

''In the flesh,'' Namjoon responded in a airy voice as he tried to give Taehyung a hopefully reassuring smile, when in reality all Taehyung saw was a tensed grin.

Taehyung didn't respond as if he was waiting for Namjoon to continue and explain what he was doing there to calm the tornado of thoughts in his mind—

If Namjoon didn't want to give Taehyung an explanation, he could because it wasn't Taehyung's business after all. . .

The older finally took a deep breath and thought one last time of what he exactly wanted to ask him. . . ? Do you work at a strip club ? Do you regularly go to Uptown Bar ? Are you that desperate ? Did everything actually even mean something to you ? And now Taehyung was getting mad, he was probably judging the situation a bit too fast—but at the same time it was easy to misunderstand.

Actually there was nothing wrong in going to a strip club and Namjoon had all his rights and going to a gay bar or whatever didn't mean you were going to do anything sexually related. . . or not. Taehyung knew that Namjoon wasn't that type of guy. He knew it perfectly it was obvious but Taehyung was acting so oblivious. And maybe after what had happened before, Taehyung was just confused and the least he expected from Namjoon was to be as depressed as he was, not having fun in a gay bar. It hurt him, and his feelings, and his pride.

Step two; he was sad now, all of this only happened in a one minute. The older's mood swings were really violent.

But Taehyung still had hopes, he really did. There had been something going on with him and Namjoon, the attraction, the kiss, it just couldn't have been nothing. Even if Namjoon really liked gay bars, maybe they'd be able to discuss about it—okay, they would not.

Namjoon was seeing Taehyung's facial expression change with a mix of confusion, disgust and sadness. The younger was about to yell ''I can explain !'' but the truth was that, he didn't even know if he could. Being found in front of a strip club, clearly waiting for something or someone and even seeming clearly habituated of it as he didn't look much embarrassed couldn't be something that he would be able to explain easily. He could have tried to justify himself by saying ''I'm waiting for someone,'' but it would have surely made everything worse. Plus Namjoon didn't even need to say it to make Taehyung imagine a whole lot of scenarios.