21

My eyes open, and I see a man standing above me. "What do you want?!" I ask. "It's not what I want, darling. My sire wanted us to get you. Apparently, you'll have the hunters map, since your a hunter. Your twin has it to, but yours is more valuable, because you are the only girl to ever get it. Now, we have business to get to. Change out of your dress, and put these clothes on. I'll be back in ten minutes. There's also a sandwich and glass of water." He says then walks out.

I peel the bloody and dirty dress off of me, then put on the clothes he gave me.

I look in the mirror shocked

I look in the mirror shocked. One.) I think I actually look kind of hot. Two.) why would he pick these clothes out?

I scarf down the cheese sandwich, just noticing how hungry and dehydrated I am, then gulp the water as well. There's a knock on the door, then the man walks back in. "Wow." He says. I cover my exposed stomach, and he smirks.

"Now, lets get to hunting." He says. "Why would you pick these clothes for hunting?!" I ask. "Your a vampire hunter. I looked it up on line. That's the second thing they would wear. They usually wore long capes and junk, but I didn't want that." He says. "You do realize that we just wear regular clothes, right?" I ask. "Oh......... Oh well. Let's go." He says, then grabs my hand and pulls me out of the shed.

We get into the woods, and start walking. I play with the rope expertly tied around my wrist, then ask the question that's been ringing in my mind. "Why are you being so nice to me?!" I blurt out. "Because my big brothers the mean one." He says. "Am I going to meet him?" I ask. "Yep. We're going to him now. He watches you while you hunt. I transport you to and from, then house and feed you." He says. "How mean is he?" I ask. "I'll give you my blood to heal you when we get back to the shed." He says. I gulp as a shiver runs through me, but nod anyways.

We get to two men, one tied up, blind folded, and in a chair, and we walk up to them. "Wow. She's hotter then you said. I'm surprised you didn't tear into her with those clothes on. Anyways, you can leave now, Dillan." He says. Dillan looks at me apologetically, then walks off.

The man walks over to me, and circles me as if he's a predator and I'm his prey. I stare straight forward, until he grabs my head. He turns it to look at him, and starts squeezing on my jaw. "You will do what I say. If I tell you to kill this man, you kill him. If I say to stab yourself, you stab yourself. If I stay to sit on the ground, you sit on the ground. Got it?!" He asks. I nod and gulp, then he presses a stake to my hand. "Good. Now, go stake that vampire over there!"

Dillan. 18 years old

Jason (Dillans older brother) 33 years old