Staying In

(just a quick update, it's actually pretty short but i hope u can enjoy it❣️)

Aubrey's POV

I smiled at the massege as my phone light up

I smiled at the massege as my phone light up. I made her go to an after party kinda thing after we just enjoyed each others company in the bath tub. So I made her go out with Mel and some of her other friends while I went to her hotel to prepare something sweet for her. I guess she got a little too drunk, but her being drunk always meant a horny af Robyn. But who knows maybe she's not even drunk maybe she just let some of her thoughts out to the wild.As I was in my own world of nasty thoughts my phone started going off.
Robyn was calling I wasted no time picking it up.
"Heyyy babyyyy" she literally moaned into her phone
"Hi princess"
"Come get me Aubrey, I want you to be all up in me" fuck how can she make me hard without even being here
"Okay babygirl imma go get you. Where are you now?"
"I'm at Mel's"
"I'll be there princess"

After a quick drive I was inMel's drive way since no one is on the streets at 3am.
By the time I arrived Robyn was standing at the front door, she immideatly got in and we had a conversation, that was til we arrived home and our lips were busy doing something else...

                  ************************
                        The Next Morning

Aubrey was up for some hours now  but Robyn on the other hand was still knocked out last night must have been really long for her, i mean who can bleam her they were at it for hours, Aubrey wouldn't even be suprised if she was to be sleeping all day long.

6pm and Robyn is finally awake we ordered some food and decided to stay in and watch some Netflix we watched The End Of The Fucking World since we both were interested in it and we actually really liked it.
Today was really great just staying in with my princess and cuddeling all day. It's been a hot minute since we had a day like this.