CHAPTER 3

Author: okay into the next chapter

Tetsuna: author-chan... Why did you turn me into a girl? Why? *sulking*

Author: eh!? B-but ummm everyone like you being turn into a girl and plus your kawaii, right guys? *look at the KNB and khr characters*

All except kuroko: *nods*

Tetsuna:author chan doesn't own khr and us, and I'm glad she you know... Never mind continuation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHAPTER 3:new teacher, new idol?

Third pov.

They have arrived at the disciplinary committee in no time, silence awkwardly surround them,not knowing what to say to each other.

Kuroko decided, she is going to do the first move.

Standing in front of each other, she open up her arms asking for a hug.

"Kyo-kun, give me a hug my beloved otouto" she said with a warm smile on her face.

The said boy, without any hesitation, hug her tight. Burying his face to her chest, hugging like she would suddenly disappear.

"i...missed you, nee-chan." he said.

"I know.. I missed my Kyo-kun too. Sorry for leaving you, but now I'm not going to leave you again" she said while ruffling his hair.

"hn" he responded while looking away blushing.

"Kyo-kun I'll visit you later but right now, i need to go to my class if you will give me the papers that I need"

she broke away from the hugging, patting his head like she usually do when he was a kid.

"Hn"

Not wanting to make his nee-chan mad, he quickly let go but not before growling.

He walk towards his desk and grab the papers his nee-chan needs.

"hn, the herbivore already sign those papers, all you need to do now is go to the omnivore's class" he said.

Tetsuna chuckles at his habit of calling people as an animals.

"okay, Kyo-kun I will see you later"

She kissed his cheeks as a goodbye and walk out of the disciplinary committee office.

Kyoya was left there standing with a blushing stunned face.

"hn"

Tsuna's pov

"Minna, please calm down, I need to make an announcement!" yuki-sensei, our homeroom teacher said.

They all go back to their respective seats and the class attention reverted back to sensei.

"as you can see, I have a little bump in here right?" as she gesture it to us.

"yes sensei, so what's about that?" one of my classmates ask.

"Well I'm going to have to take a leave for a half of a year, meaning you guys are going to have a new teacher" yuki-sensei said with a smile.

"wow! That's great sensei! Congrats!" everyone start to congratulate her.

'i-im happy for sensei, but why do i feel like something bad will happen?'

"thank you minna, anyway meet your new sensei starting from today" sensei chirped