CHAPTER 13

Chapter 13:the alliance!? (part 2)

Previously on Kiseki no Sedai's Runaway sky:

"Oh! You have arrived Seijuuro" timoteo said while smiling at the glaring man.

Currently:

____________________________________

Third Pov.

"it's nice meeting you again Ninth" the said young man bowed.

"Still as polite as ever" The ninth stood up and bows too.

"I was trained to have Good manners, Ninth" scanning the room.

"well, you know your father" the ninth Sigh, feeling sympathy to the young man.

The Room Was very silent because of their aura Except for the red headed's companions who are still very noisy.

"haha, you have found some Lively Guardians!" the ninth laugh.

"ahh yes, Give me A Second, I will deal with them" He released a Dark aura that made the Miracoli silent.

"H-hey, you don't need to scare us!" the tan man said.

"y-yeah nanodayo"

"yeah!" said all of the Miracoli except for kasamatsu.

"now! Now ya all KIDZ! SIT DOWN AND LET THIS MEETING START" the Kaijo's captain said.

"uhh there's a problem" The ninth said sighing.

"what problem?"Seijuuro narrowed his eyes around the room.

" We need to wait for the others"

"..." Seijuuro sat on a chair and gesture his companions to take a seat.

The clock was ticking and nobody even mention a word because of the awkward atmosphere.

And also somewhere around the room, a Ghost was spying on them.

The ghost Waited for something to happened..

"Giotto, what are you doing?" The first storm said, looking weirdly at his boss.

"GAH! WHAT IN THE WORLD!? WHY DID YOU STARTLE ME G!?" holding his chest looking at his mean storm.

"Geez! SORRY! What are you doing anyway?"

"shh! I'm spying on them!" as he continues peeking at the window.

That left the storm dumbfounded at his boss' idiotic head.

"you do realize that we are a ghost now. Dumbass!" he retort.

"Oh... Right! Then I can welcome myself in then!" as he go through the wall and got inside the meeting room.

"dumbass" the storm said and follow his boss.

Once they got inside, they saw their other companions also waiting for something to happened even the great first lighting guardian of the vongola,Lampo is listening.

"this is kinda awkward you know" at last someone said a word, they all look at the tan man who tense up when they all turned their heads to him.

"said who nanodayo? I like peace and quiet" the green headed push his glasses up.

At the same time, the door opened and the people they have been waiting, have arrived.

"Finally!" The Maroon head said.

"sorry for letting you all wait, we just run on some problems" the scientist looking guy said.

"It's you nanodayo" the green head spat the words like a disgusting germs.

The scientist looking guy look at him. And smirk "Shintaro, it's nice to see you"

"Again"

CLIFFHANGER!?!?!?!??!!?!???!???!!!?!

____________________________________

Boom! Double Update!!!!!!!!! Lolz anyway I hope you guys are satisfied, till next time byeeeeeeee

-author-chan