CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9:Date and Bomb!

Third Pov.

Its is Sunday, its time for the meeting.. Or was it?

It was 4 am when Ganauche decided to call reborn, who was already awoke.

Phone call

Ganauche:Ciao Reborn, buongiorno

Reborn:is it something important? What do you want from me?

Ganauche:sharp as always reborn. Anyway the meeting between vongola and miracles will be postponed.

Reborn:tch, what's the problem? Why is it postponed?

Ganauche:unfortunately, they needed to do something, more important than meeting their own allies. And the meeting's date will be undecided for awhile.

Reborn:Tch, is that all?

Ganauche:Yes, farewell, I will just inform you if there is a new update.

-End Call-

Reborn end the call not even bothering to say goodbye.

'now what to do'

He looked at his student who was drooling.

As you can see, the hit man's eyes has some evil glint on them.

Timeskip

After he was done with his 'prank' on our little tuna-fish.

He immediately left the sawada residence to visit a certain teal-headed, whose house is just 2 blocks away.

On the other hand

Tetsuna, is already awake since 3 am and was having a milk tea, since she can't have a milkshake at early morning and was currently reading a novel called "Shades of Grey".

"you like mystery novels huh" she heard the voice of the hit man, who took a sit in front of her.

She just hummed, too focused on her novel. She didn't hear what the hit man said next.

"The pacifier... Why do you have it?"

She heard a clicking sound in front of her that successfully averted her attention away from the book.

There, she saw reborn cocking his gun towards her.

She could clearly see his eyes narrowing at her.

"Answer me, Kuroko Tetsuna" he added.

Kuroko cocked her head to the side and ask.

"answer what?"

"why do you have a pacifier?"

He repeated the same question.

"ah? Because I have it?"

Reborn glared at her and said.

"Don't play dumb, answer me honestly! Are you an arcobaleno?"

"ah.. Yes, I'm an arcobaleno, there's no point of hiding it to you since your a former arcobaleno. And how did you know that I have a pacifier?" she said bluntly.

Reborn, ignored her question and ask again.

"how did you get that and what kind of arcobaleno are you?"