Saranghaeyo❤

Tae texted me that He will pick me up at 6:30.

*6:00 p.m*

I changed my clothes and fix myself.

*6:30*

I heard someone knocking on the door I saw taehyung oppa waiting for me outside.

*At Tae's house*

Tae: Lets go to the practice room.

*Practice room*

Jihyo: So what are we going to dance?
Tae: I was also thinking about that. Do you have something in mind?
Jihyo: I have 3 options. Bts's I need U, Bts's Dope and Bts's DNA.
Tae: You really picked good dances. How about I need U? I think I need U is good.
Jihyo: Yeah.. It was my first choice

I was kinda having a hard time but Tae Oppa was a good teacher and He teaches me well.

Tae: How about I watch you dance to it alone? So I can see you clearly if you have any mistakes.

Tae oppa played the music. I was dancing really good but I slipped off and about to fell but Tae oppa caught me.

3rd person's POV.

Jihyo was about to fall but Taehyung catch her. Their faces are so near to each other, Jihyo was blushing and her heartbeats are getting faster. Jihyo's heartbeat are so loud that even Taehyung can hear it. Taehyung's face is getting nearer at Jihyo's. Taehyung is going in for a kiss..... But They heard a knock on the door. Taehyung's little sister came.

Taerin: Oppa,Unnie,Can I play with you guys?
Jihyo: Sure!

Jihyo and Taehyung played witb Taerin until She fell asleep.

Jihyo: Lets get her to her room.
Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung carried her to her room.

Jihyo: I should go now.😊
Tae: I'll drive you home.
Jihyo nodded.

*At the car while Tae was driving*

Jihyo: Thank you for driving me home.
Tae: I wouldn't let you go home this late.

They were near Jihyo's house when Tae said

Tae: Saranghaeyo...
Jihyo: W-What did y-you say?
Tae: Saranghaeyo!
Jihyo: You shouldn't say things like that. You have a girlfriend...
Tae: I broke up with her.
Jihyo: Why?
Tae: Because I love someone better than her.

Taehyung's POV
I know that I need Jennie to help my father but I can't force my heart to love someone I don't. And besides Jin's father already helped Us. So my mission now is to make Jihyo mine.

A/N: Don't worry I'll also make a special chapter for Junghyo,And its even better. Btw Junghyo is the main ship of this FF. Read the next chapters to find out what will happen next.