Back at home.

*7 years later*

Me and Jungkook lost contact but He never really left my mind. My love for him never left. I was always thinking about How he was, have he ate already, is he asleep. We already finished school. And our company is getting bigger and stronger now. Jimin is back in Korea because He wanted to propose to Mina. We haven't talk since He left. I really miss Korea so I asked my parents if I can go back. They agreed and now I'm in at the airport. I saw Jimin and Mina waving at me. I went to them and hugged them.

Jimin
How was it? Are you okay? I miss you pabo!

Jihyo
I'm okay. I was just 2 weeks since you left, and You missed me already? Hahaha. Btw how was it? Did you ask her already?

Jimin
Yup. She said yes.

Mina
I missed you so much Jihyo!

She hugged me and I hugged her back.

Jihyo
So when is the wedding?

Mina
We haven't plan it yet.

Jimin
Lets go!

We went to Our house and I sat at my bed.

Jihyo
I missed this place!

Jimin knocked at the door.

Jihyo
Come in!

Jimin
Have you thought about finding a job?

Jihyo
Not yet. I'll find a job later. I'll go ask and apply

Jimin
Why don't you just work at Our company.

Jihyo
I don't want to. Besides They will treat me like I'm the owner. I want co workers as normal people.

Jimin
Fine. Just always take care of yourself Arasseo?

I nodded.

After I ate I left and started looking for a job. I went to a big building.

Jihyo:
Annyeong! Are you hiring?

Jeongyeon:
Annyeong! Yes We are hiring. Please just fill up this form and wait your name to be called.

Jihyo:
Thank you!

I sitted and waited for my name. After a few minutes I heard my name called. I went to the office and saw a man standing sitting.

After my interview He said that they will just call me when I got accepted.

I went to a restaurant near me. I ordered jokbal and went to find a table.

As I was eating my jokbal....

Nayeon:
Jihyo?!

I turn around and I saw Nayeon unnie and all of Our friends. They went to me and I hugged them.

Jihyo:
I missed you all!

Hoseok:
We missed you too!

Yoongi:
When did you came back?

Jihyo:
This morning. Btw tell me what happend to all of you. Sit here with me.

They sitted with me.

Jin:
Well Me and Nayeon is married now.

Yoongi:
Also Me and Chaeyoung.

Momo:
Me and Hoseok have now kids.

Namjoon:
Me and Jeongyeon is dating now.

Sana:
Also me and Mark.

Taehyung:
I was leading Our company now.

Jihyo:
Btw guys where is Jungkook?

Mina:
Well...His grandpa died after You and Jimin left for America. He was so lonely that time. He really need your comfort and support that time. He was really angry at you because You weren't there for him when He needs you and He thought that You replaced him with another guy because You're not contacting him. I'm sorry to say this but I think He hates you.

I was so shocked of Mina said. I should have been there for him when He needed me the most. I shouldn't left him.

Sana:
Don't feel sorry for what happend We know that You need to leave because of your family's company.

Momo:
Jungkook is a jerk now. He plays with girl's heart now. He always bring girls even if He is in work. I regretted working for him. I think He hates girls now.

I was so sorry for the girls that Jungkook played with. This is all my fault. He hates girls because of me.

Namjoon:
Btw Jihyo, Where are you working now?

Jihyo:
I applied for a job at the big building near here.

Jimin:
Have you got the job?

Jihyo:
They said They will call me when I got accepted.