Will you marry me?

Jihyo's POV

These past few days, We all are preparing for Jimin and Mina's wedding. We were all excited for it. The wedding is going to happen the day after tomorrow. Today We are going to buy our dresses. We went to the shop for Our Wedding dresses. The boys are also here with Us.

I can see how my brother and my bestfriend are so happy and sweet together.

I was watching them smiling and bonding together. Then I feel a hand on my shoulder. It was Tae oppa.

Tae:
Are you okay?

Jihyo:
Yes. Why are you here? Do you need something? Come sit with me.

I said with a confused look. He sat next to me.

Tae:
Can I ask you a question?

Jihyo:
Sure.

Tae:
Do you love Jungkook?

I was shocked about his question. I don't know how to answer.

Jihyo:
N-No.

Tae:
Please be honest with me Jihyo.

I know that He is serious because He called me with my name and not with "Hyoji".

Jihyo:
Yes..... I love him.

Tae:
Thank you for being honest with me. I love you Park Jihyo, my hyoji, my first love. But if you love someone else, I will let you free. I will give up now. Thank you for everything.

He said and hug me. I hugged him back and said, "Thank you for understanding Taehyung oppa." I wiped away his tears and smiled at him. "Thank you for everything." I said. We pulled away and smile.

Jihyo:
I know someone who loves you, but You never noticed how She loves you because You're too blind.

Tae:
Who is it?

He gave a confused look.

Jihyo:
Look behind you...

I said and smiled.

He saw Jennie unnie smiling at him. I would love to see them happy together.

Tae:
Thank you Hyoji. I better make a move on her or else I might lose her. See you later!

He waved at me and went to Jennie unnie with a smile on his face.

I was smiling then I felt someone behind me. It was Jaebum oppa.

Jihyo:
Oh, Jaebum oppa! Why are you here? You need something?

JB:
Thank you for making me happy all the time. But I gave up now. I know you love somebody else so I'll set you free. But.... Can you help me with Dahyun?

I giggled and nodded.

Jihyo:
Sure. All you need to do is show her you how you love her and make her happy. I know She likes you too.

JB:
Thank you Jihyo! See you later.

He waved and went to Dahyun.

I was finding a perfect dress for me for the wedding and I found one. "This is the perfect dress." I said to myself. "And I am the perfect man for you." I looked behind me and saw Jungkook smiling. I giggled and smiled. He went closer to me and pinched my cheeks. He smiled.

Jungkook:
Can I take you to dinner tonight?

Jihyo:
Sure!

Jungkook:
I'll pick you up at 6:00 pm. Just weat something simple.

I nodded.

After We're all done, We went back to Our house. I went to my room and saw that it was already 5:20 pm. So I quickly opened my closet to find what I'm going to wear later.

I picked this:

*6:00 pm*

Jungkook picked me up and We went to a park. It was the park that He asked me to be his girlfriend.

We went to the table setted. Everything was so simple yet so perfect. After We ate. He blindfolded me and He led while We're working. We stopped and He took of the blindfold.

I looked around and saw many candles formed into a heart. It was so beautiful. We were in the center. I can't stop my smile. I was happy.

He kneeled in front of me. 

Jungkook: Park Jihyo, Will you marry me?

I was so happy and shocked with his question.

Jihyo:
Yes!

Jungkook:
I love you Park Jihyo..

Jihyo:
I love you too Jeon Jungkook.

He kissed me passionately and I kissed him back.

Jungkook:
I will never stop loving you my Jihyo.

I smiled at him and hugged him. We cuddle each other and enjoyed the moment.