Chapter Three-Meeting Pitch

ELSA'S P.O.V

The black fog only rose higher and higher until it finally died down. A man with greyish skin and yellow eyes appeared out of the fog. He had pitch black hair and robes.

"Great entrance right? " The man said. His voice was dripping with sarcasm.

"Pitch what are you doing here. Get out of my school!" Professor North yelled.

"Alright, alright. I just came here to tell everybody that they would be having a great year!" Pitch laughed. His voice was full of sarcasm. He then looked straight at me with his yellow eyes. My stomach churned as he looked at me.His yellow eyes were so creepy.

"Bye, bye now!" He said as he disappeared into the black fog. Everyone started to murmur about this horrid experience.

"Calm down everyone. Our feast will continue and as will our daily schedule." Professor North said. Everyone returned to their feast. Jack and his crew was still near us. They left, but Jack quickly glanced at me.

"Do you think that guy with the black dress will return?" Rapunzel asked. I laughed at her funny comment.

"I don't think so. It's probably some joke." I said. Rapunzel didn't seem conviced, but oh well. We ate nonstop, because every time our plates were empty, they would magically fill up. I ate a lot of chocolate.

"I'll be back, I'm going to go see Anna." I told Rapunzel. She nodded as she filled her mouth up with chocolate.

I saw Anna sitting with a red haired girl and a blonde guy. Wow, she was fast at making friends. I have been sticking with Rapunzel. I didn't make many good friends I guess.

"Hey Anna!" I said.

"Hi Elsa. This is Merida," she pointed to the girl with the red hair. "and this is Kristoff" she said as she pointed to the guy with the blonde hair. She said Kristoff in a different way.

"Hello" they said in unison.

" I'm glad you got into Gryffindor, Anna." I said.

"Thx" Anna said. Professor North was making his speech so I had to go back to my table.

"Bye, Anna." I said as I walked to the Ravenclaw table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A month had passed since Pitch's appearance and everybody seemed to forget it. I still remember his yellow eyes piercing through my soul. Creepy.

"Are you going to enter the Triwizard championships, Elsa?", Rapunzel asked.

"Maybe, but if I do get picked, I wouldn't want to reveal my ice powers. Only you and Anna know and I want to keep it that way." I explained.

"Well, okay but make your decision quick, because today is when you get to put your name in the Goblet of Fire." Rapunzel told me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LATER THAT DAY

"Did you put your name in the goblet, Elsa. You are of age you know." Anna asked me.

"No I'm afraid it could reveal my powers." I whispered.

"Oh okay." Anna said as we entered the cafeteria. The other schools were here too.

"Welcome students, today we shall see who will enter the Triwizard championships." Professor North said.

He reached into the goblet and pulled out a piece of cloth.

"Our first contestant is Gabrielle Delacour from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic." North said. Beauxbatons cheered for Gabrielle.

North reached in again. "Our second contestant is Viktor Krum from Durmstrang Institute" Drumstrang cheered for Viktor as he climbed up on the stage. North reached in one last time.

"Our last contestant is.................