Chapter Eighteen-Challenge

Elsas P.O.V.

I waited for the pain to come.It didn't.I looked up to see nothing.Victor was gone.I stood up and wandered around and saw a couple of graves.Me being the person I am I went to them.I was shocked to see what were on the graves.

Here lies Jackson Overland Frost

1890-1908

I looked at the next one.

Here lies Anna Winters Arendalle

1893-1908

WHY THE HELL ARE THEIR GRAVES HERE?!?!?!?!AND WHY THE HELL DOES IT SAY THIS YEAR?!?!?!?!

"Why hello Elsa."

I turned around.I was shocked because of what I was seeing.

"Get away from me!!",I yelled at him.

"You aren't going to greet me?",he asked.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD I?!?!YOU'RE JUST A BLOODY MURDERER!!!A BLOODY MURDERER!!!!"

"Because it is I who put your name in the goblet of fire."

"It was you?!I should have known!Why did you put my name in the goblet?!"

"Because I want your powers."

I stepped back.How does he know about my powers?Did Jack tell him?No Jack wouldn't do that.Would he?

"I don't have powers."

"Don't lie to me Elsa.I can sense it."

"Step back you weirdo!"

"What if I refuse?"

"I'll freeze your butt off."

"Is that a challenge?"

"Yes."

"Let's make this more interesting."

"I'm listening."

"You will have to fight both me and Hans.If you win you get to kill both of us."

"Hey what about me!?I don't want to fight this chick let alone die!",someone interrupted.I turned around to see Hans.

"Too bad too sad.",Pitch taunted.

"What if you win?",I asked.

"I get your powers and get to kill everyone who is precious to you.Do you accept?"

"I do."

"Then let the fight begin."

(A/N Hi guys.I'm currently writing more fanfictions,so sorry for being late.Could you also read also read my other fanfictions.Anyone who comments or vote on my books will get a follow from me.Also I need peoples opinions on some plots before I publish them.If you guys could be so kind to PM that you are interested in listening then I would be grateful.I will follow anyone who does this.

Bye for now)