Chapter 5 - Alfie at my house

Alfie has arrived! what's going to happen next?

---------------------------

The doorbell rings...

I clamber out of Toms bed, open his door and walk 'calmly' towards the front door. I take a deep breathe and open it. I am faced with the most gorgeous looking person i have ever seen. Alfie looked up, his eyes sparkled as they looked deeply into mine. We stood there for a few seconds until I said..

"Oh, hey Alfie!" 

"You must be Jess! Tom has told me a lot about you!" He poked my side, I giggled. wtf

"All good things I hope!"

"Oh yesss, all good things" he winked, i think i may have just snogged his face off in my wild fantasies.

I greeted him inside, he looked around in amazment, I dunno why, its not that fancy. Alfie asked me where Tom was and i told him he was just down the hall in his room. Alfie walked down and stepped inside his room. I heard them man-hugging and chatting. I however went to the lounge and watched some Kardashians, nothing else was on, don't judge.

After i had finsihed watching it i heard one of the lads shout from Toms room..

"NO WAY!"

I got off the sofa and walked down the hall. I stand outside Toms door and listen in..

"I really do like her"

"Really, i mean good on ya!"

"Do you know if she likes me?"

"Mate, i couldn't tell you that"

"Please bro, I need to know"

"Okay okay, She may like you"

"Seriously?"

"Seriously"

"HELLYEAH"

I felt the door handle turn. My feet were stuck to the ground. I couldn't move. The door started to open. I just stood there. Alfies face looked at mine. I looked down whilst blushing. Alfie lifted up my chin and kissed me,  on the frikin' lips. It deepened. What was happening? We kinda just did that for a minute or two. Alfie and I broke apart, slightly out of breath. Finally my feet were moving again and I rushed off to my room.

----------------------

Oh snap, why did Jess run away? Who knows what will between them!?...