EPILOGUE

I'm so sorry guysss, this is the end! :O

------------------------

Narrators P.O.V

(16 years later)

Giles and Lily are now 16, Jess and Alfie are both 37. 

six years ago Jess had another baby and it was a beautiful little girl. They named her Wynter. But something went wrong when she was developing inside Jess. Her lungs did not work properly, this meant she had an oxygen machine with her wherever she went and two oxygen tubes in her nose.

This never effected her, she was still a bouncy, cheerful little girl. With huge ambitions and a heck of an imagination, she was prepared to live her life to the fullest.

All of the other youtubers were in their 30's and most of them had children all around the same age. Lily was best friends with Jack and Zoe's girl, Charlotte. Jack went back to prison not long afetr her birth. No-one talks about that though.

Joe and Kim had two boys, both of which Giles was good friends with. Theo and Lucas.

Quite recently Giles had been getting close to Darcy, Louise and Matt's girl. Giles had taken her on a few dates but hadn't yet properly kissed. He had loved her ever since he layed his eyes on her stunning eyes and blonde curly hair.

The youtubers now mostly sticked to their second channels, normally posting on their main channels once every 2 months.

But life was still good, they were all payed good money and had luxurious lifestyles. 

Most of the teenagers had perfect grades.

Zoe was expecting another baby in the next month or so.

Jess had hit 7 million subscribers a few months ago, Alfie had 5 million.

Like I said, life was good.

Oh, Anna and Caspar. Gosh! They had a family, thats for sure! Four girls and three boys, all very charming, yet very mischeivious. Their names were:

Sophie

Leah

Lizzie

Yasmine

Eddie

Bertie

Andy

Jim and Tanya had once little girl named Hannah. She was gorgeous, really followed after her mum.

Niomi and Marcus didn't have any children, Niomi had a problem downstairs.

Nothing could have been better. 

--------------------------

Thank you guys so so so so much for reading! I really enjoyed writing this book and I hope you enjoyed reading it!

I am working on a sequel called, Nos parents sont youtubers, It means, Our Parents Are Youtubers. I shall let you try to work out what the book will be about! :)

So long farewell...

I love you guys lots! <33