Chapter 1 - Introduction

So this is the first chapter and stuff, so enjoy! xx  Love y'all

----------

I awake this morning and switch on my camera, today I'm filming a vlog for my 1,365,243 subscribers. I'm not doing much today, just going into town, but its what the people want.

Hello my beauty's, today wont be the most interesting but im gonna take you along my day anyway!

I clamber out of bed and into my en suite, the cold floor chilling my ankles. I grab my 'simple' face wash and refresh my face and neck. I always feel so much better after a morning face wash. I decide to have a shower tonight not this morning. I walk back into my room and choose my outfit for the day ahead. Black skinnys, vidcon t-shirt, fox socks and a crimson superdry hoodie. This is one of my favourite outfits because it really shows my personality.

My makeup today will be quite simple but still enough to show i have some on, im going to use my 'rimmel wake me up' foundation, my 'ultra plush mascara' and my '17 conceler'. These products are really good because they really waken up your face and make it look healthy.

I snatch the TV remote from my desk and change the channel to 4music. i stroll into the kitchen and make some breakfast, Special K, yum. Once ive destroyed the contents of my bowl i jump onto my bed and open my laptop. I click on safari and open 2 tabs. Twitter and tumblr. I search the #It'sJustJess tag and scroll through it, my fans are so awesomely wierd.

As you can see my days consist of laptops and food, not a great combination.

I login to twitter and compose a tweet,

'filming a day in the life of It'sJustJess' ,

i come up with the most inventive titles dont i?! once I post it, Louis cole replys on it saying,

'are you as excited for vidcom as I am?'

"Waaaaait...hold up vidcons soon? am I only just finding out about this?" I reply to louis' remark,

'No body even told me about vidcon, let alone tell me it was soon!'

'oh jessy wessy, you're still coming tho aren't you?!'

'Yeah, course im coming, is the gang coming?'

'Yep we all decided to hire a minibus to get there'

'That sounds wicked!'

I decide to come off of my laptop and do some chores before I go and see friends. I collect the hoover from under the stairs and hoover the house from top to bottom.

Once thats all done, i grab my phone from the sofa and call Kim to ask her if she is going to louise' today.

'Hey kim'

'Hey jess, whats up?'

'Nothing much, i was just wondering if you were going to lou's today?'

'nah, can't go, i got work and stuff.'

'ahhh okay, see you sometime then, love ya'

'love ya'

I love kim so much, shes aweosme. By the way, when i say love, i mean it as in a friend! haha.

I put the phone back by the sofa, I run up my stairs into my bedroom and grab my coat ready to go out to louises.