Chap 5 I am a freak

Hey guys so this chapter has the much awaited Nate’s POV. BUT there is Charlie’s too so yeah and I won’t be doing that in many chapters but this one needed it.

I really don’t like the switch in POV’S but I had to do it in this one.

So *drum rolls*

*In English gentlemen’s heavy voice* I present you this

Enjoy

$$$$

'Cause I'm a freak

The way you pop it and drop it

All over me

No, I don't want you to stop it

$$$$

~Charline ~

“Hey Alex what’s up?” I asked my friend. Alexander Heath Flynn was a sight to sore eyes. With his jet black hair and piercing grey eyes girls just swooned over him. He was more on the lean side in comparison to Nate who had defined muscles.

And those swoon worthy green eyes’

Of course since Nate walked out of the doors my mind is not in shape but can you blame me? It’s not every day that your ex boyfriend walks in and stands in front of you.

Alex’s and I met when I was studying at Harvard. With his amazing looks he was officially the golden boy and yes he does live up to his image as a player no doubt. I went on a couple of dates with him but we were better off friends and mutually decided to end it. Since then we have been good friends and when I introduced him to Jay we all instantly clicked.

He was recently on a trip to Thailand along with Sam to discuss some business and for a joint deal. Now I see him he actually has a little tan but his eyes are dark as if remembering something.

“I am fine just a little jet lagged” he said and plops on the couch.

“I know…. It’s such a painful task to go on a flight from New York to Asia” I said thinking about my past horrible experiences and wincing.

“I know and to top it off my amazing sister wants to celebrate god-knows what” he said.

Now that was a first. I mean it’s not every day you found Alex not in a mood to go partying. He lives with one motto ‘Get laid and live on’

“Yeah yeah whatever” if you haven’t noticed then, Alex and Vicky are cousins. His father is Vicky’s uncle from her maternal side.

But seriously this guy looks tense. So I give him my best spill-the-beans look’.

~Nate~

********

“I want a chocolate chip with extra cream on top” Charlie says. She was so enthusiastic about eating ice creams. She gets happy even in the smallest things in life. The guy behind the desk eyed her head-to-toe and mentally eye-raped her. Oblivious to this she just ogled at her favorite ice-cream.

That skirt is short-even though other girls wear it shorter- but to hell with it. I was a possessive man.

I cleared my throat and that guy-finally- acknowledged me. I ordered myself a mint chocolate all the while glowering at him.

“I need to have a talk with the manager” I muttered to myself and as I turned around I saw Charlie giving me a cheeky grin.

“What?”

“Oh nothing Mr. jealous” she says and chuckles.

“No I wasn’t” I refuse to strip my man pride.

“Was”

“Wasn’t”

“Was”

“Whatever floats your boat” she sings and slides inside the booth but just as she was sitting I take her by the elbow and kiss her- knowing full well that the waiter guy was standing behind us.

A clearing of throat pulled us apart as the guy at the desk looked uncomfortable and placed our ice creams and hurried away. Being the saint Charlie is she blushed and muttered a sorry then narrowed her eyes. I just tried to act innocent and started on my ice cream.

‘What the f**k is wrong with me?’

“You know I never pegged you as a chocolate guy “she says and gives me an amused look. Chocolate is a man’s flavor.

“Oh you don’t know but I ALWAYS use chocolate flavor” I say and when a tint of pink comes on her cheek I smirk.

I hear her mumble a pe4rver but I am beyond caring because the way she unknowingly licks the ice cream and then closes her eyes had my ‘little Nate’ growing. If it wasn’t for the fact that she was a virgin and we were not in a crowded place I would have taken her on the table.

What is happening to me?

‘Till this blonde walked in your life. Man up Archibald’

****

“Sir we are here I heard Serena’s voice break my train of thoughts

Man I seriously need to get laid.

*******************************Readme*****************************************

Hey guys!!!

So I was typing this on my way back and its 1:00 in the night here.

I have good news and bad news.

Good news: I am talking my dad into buying me a new laptop.

Bad news: School starts tomorrow.

But I have a few chapters written already and when I get time I will upload. To all those supporters who are supporting my book THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! It makes my day to see that people have voted for the chapters but please do comment I like hearing from you guys. Thank you for the overwhelming response.

AFTER IS GFETTING PUBLISHED LIKE REALLY!!!!That book is amazing….

Also all those East Loves West readers please be patient I am altering the story a little and it will take some time.

Dedicated to Jessgirl93. blame her for my obsession on Cole.

if you wanna make covers or banners please do i am in great need.

Tell me you’re thought... What do you think will be Charlie’s reaction…..? What were Nate’s actual feelings?

Soo tell me what’s your favorite fashion destination? I was literally googly eyed in France.

Next Target: 7 votes and 5 comments

Bye

Love,sAisha