Chapter 9 Part 2 (The Ending)

• Dedicated kay Rj Ampoy Borja

Chapter 9 Part 2

It's been Three days after our team building in our resort.. Our employees thanked us for the trip, well they deserve that break. We are now here at Pancake house, dito kasi gustong magalmusal ni Jill. Nandito rin si Jake. Para kaming isang buong pamilya. Naalala ko ang sinabi ni Jill, magiging Masaya ba talaga ako pag nagpakasal ako kay Jake? Magiging okay ba ako?? Makakalimutan ko ba talaga si Daryl?

"Mom? You're not listening, are you alright?" nagaalalang tanong sa akin ni Jill.

"im sorry baby im just of going back to America and stay there for good.."

"How about your business here?" Tanong ni Jill.

"I'm thinking of going here every six months to check the company, anyway nandito naman si Daryl he can handle the company." Nakikinig lang sa amin si Jake. I know there is something wrong with Jake, he's quite all the time.

"Hey? Are you alright?" tanong ko kay Jake. He sighed. See? Im really sure that he's not fine.

"Zoe,,,--------------------------- can we talk privately later?" Ano naman kaya ang paguusapan namin?

'S-sure.." alinlangang sabi ko.

Buong maghapon ang nasa isip ko lang ay kung ano ang paguusapan namin ni Jake kaya hindi ko napansin na I was actually going to fall, my God buti na lang nasalo ako ni Tof.

"Hey are you alright?" nagaalalang tanong niya sa akin.

"Y-yeah, I think, sorry I spaced out." I sighed.

"may problema ka ba Zoe? You know I'm not just your employee, I'm also a friend."

"I—I think I'm alright but thank you"

SHANGRILA

" I have something to tell you Princess, i--- I know you might get mad and curse me, but believe me i... I didn't used nor I faked the care that I showed to you."..

"Get to the point Jake." Parang nahuhulaan ko na ang gustong mangyari ni Jake, gustong maluha dahil feeling ko magisa nalang ako sa laban na ito, wala na sa akin si Daryl at nararamdaman kong mawawala na rin sa akin si Jake.

"R-remember Kim? She'sactually my Girlfriend, actually the reason why I agreed to be your fiancé is because you're family will save our company. I actually got a crush on you Princess, you're one of a kind, and I actually planned on breaking up with Kim, but too late I got her pregnant..."

"Ha????????She's pregnant? How is she? I mean,.."

"That's why I like you Princess, you are so selfless."

"Let's cancel this Jake, Kim and you're baby needs you. You're baby needs a daddy."

"I know Princess , and by the way I already returned the money that you invested to our company. Sorry Princess, it's my ego.." natawa ako kay Jake, hahaha kakaiba rin itong isang to, but I'm happy that he told me the truth.

"are you mad at me princess."

"No I am grateful for you telling the truth, and please don't call me princess anymore, you have a princess now, just call me by my name. I hope after this we remain friends."

"Of course!, thank you Zoe for forgiving me and for everything. Because of you I realized how important family is." Niyakap ko siya pero naiyak ako, magiisa na lang ko, pero okay lang at least buo ang pamilya ni Jake. I'll be facing life and my .arg! anyway it's okay to be alone at least they will never know.