Prologue

Inalam lahat ni Zoe ang whereabouts ni Daryl. The course that he took. The school he enrolled, his Apartment and even his flight back to Philippines. Why? She'll avenge her sister's death.

Three years ago her older sister Chara fell in love with Daryl. Wala ng ligawang nangyari between them. She was overly in love with him. Daryl is REALLY HANDSOME, good at sports, and a total catch. Chara is just an average girl, morena, 5'3, kind of chubby, with glasses, but she was pretty inside and out. Zoe on the other hand, good in academics, has a fair skin na namana niya sa kanyang ama, 5'2, and a nerdy with glasses also. Zoe is quit prettier than her sister. Chara and Zoe are really close although they're only half siblings, yeah, half siblings, namatay agad ang ama ni Chara and eventually nakapag asawa ulit ang kanyang mommy and ipinanganak si Zoe. Their parents are always on business trip but they have each other to rely on. They were three years apart pero para silang kambal dahil palagi silang magkasama, even in school. Tutol ng una si Zoe sa relasyon ng kanyang kapatid at si Daryl dahil alam niyang womanizer ang huli. Pero dahil palagi niyang nakikitang masaya ang kapatid hinayaan na lang niya ang dalawa.

Hindi nagtagal ang relasyon nina Chara at Daryl dahil nakipagbreak din agad si Daryl. Ang sabi ni Daryl makikipaghiwalay na raw siya dahil pupunta na siyang America. After that they saw Daryl and some random girl kissing.

Zoe confronted Daryl:

"WE saw you! Me and ate! I saw you kissing another girl!" galit na sabi ni Zoe.

"That doesnt concern you little Nerdy" natatawang sabi nito.

" It does concern me? it's my sister's feelings were talking here."

"Woaaahh! I never loved your sister and I never will, I won the bet. She's older than me, what do you expect?"

Bago siya umalis, Zoe slapped him as hard as she could. Hindi niya inaasahan na sasaktan ng lalaking si Daryl ang kanyang pinakamamahal na ate. And worst, Chara heard everything.

She was so devasted, hearing everything she felt betrayed. After that she stopped going to school, Zoe comforted her sister, she did everything she could. She buy her new clothes, bags, bracelets but none of them could cheer her up.

" Ate I love you very much, you are the best! You'll be fine." Zoe told her sleeping sister.

The doctor and the psychiatrist did evrything that they could but they fail to help the depressed young lady. Every night Chara would cry pero hindi lang siya ang umiiyak, Zoe could hear her cry and the young ZOE can do nothing but cry also. She already called Daryl hundred times nagmakaawa siyang balikan ang kanyang ate pero binababaan lang siya nito ng telepono.

Zoe found her sisters dead body late afternoon. Chara died because of hyperventilation.

Zoe promised herself that she will turn Daryl's life into hell. She became very distant and silent after her sister's death but she manage to remain Top 1 in her class. She graduated Valedictorian in Sumer high school academy.

Pumasok siya sa paaralan kung saan nag-enroll si Daryl.

Let the Love Game begins.