Routine

Dysis outfit for the day (she has better taste than me)^

"what to wear? what to wear?" I wondered to myself as I stood in front of my wardrobe with a towel wrapped around me. I went with my default outfit crop top and jeans with a long sleeve flannel to tie around my waist just in case they said 'fuck you put that skin away' because apparently the staff at school have zero taste in fashion. Anoyway I get dressed and but a little bit of make up on (just some lip tint I'm not a fake bitch). As I starting slipping on my shoes mum started shouting up the stairs to hurry up or I'm going to miss the bus.

I shouted back at her that I'm done and I just need to grab my lunch. After a quick look at my timetable I grabbed the required books needed for today. I rushed down the stairs tying my hair into a messy bun I don't got no time for that fancy ass shit.

When I got down stairs I went back to the kitchen to see mum cleaning the dishes. I gave her a quick hug from behind and turning around to try and locate my food. Confused I frown when Anthony comes around the corner with it.

"Here, Dydy" he says giving it to me with his happy teeth showing.

I kiss his head  "Love you little man"

And I left for the bus stop.

A/N : Ok bare in mind that this is my first story. It's gonna start slow but I promise its gonna be good (maybe)