Tsukishima x Kuroo - Feelings

Ever since he met Kuroo he's hated his guts, well atleast that's what he's been telling himself, that sly smirk kuroo had, pissed him off. Tsukishima spaced out, not listening to a word Yamaguchi was rambling about.

Yamaguchi waved his hand in front of tsuki's face. The blonde immediately looked at the brunette, giving him an annoyed look.

"You alright Tsuki?" he asked, giving him a concerned look, Tsukishima pushed up his glasses, looking away.

"I'm fine." he said bluntly.

"Are you sure, I've noticed you've been staring off into space more often, Tsuki you-" Tsuki cut Yamaguchi off, getting annoyed and slightly frustrated.

"Yamaguchi, I already told you! I'm fine!" he clenched his fists staring at the ground, Yamaguchi only got more worried, but respected what other wanted and stopped bothering tsukishima, the rest of the walk was silent.

After school cause I'm lazy af~

Today tsukishima dreaded the most, he walked into the gym seeing his teammates already practising for the game later this evening, as the time passed getting closer to the game, he got more nervous and scared.
It was now time for the game and tsukishimas stomach churned, the thought of being around Kuroo again made tsukishima nervous and slightly sick. He sighed walking over to the bench where his water bottle is, taking off the cap and taking a drink.

"Hey four-eyes!" Tsukishima jumped hearing that familiar voice, choking on his water, once he calmed he turned to see the one and only kuroo. he looked another direction trying to hide his blush that was evident on his face.
The other smirked knowing what tsukishima was hiding, he grabbed the blonds wrist dragging him towards the changing room, ignoring the tsunderes protests and attempts to get him to let go, once they were both inside kuroo locked door, pining tsukishima to the wall, staring at him intensely. tsukishima looked away trying to avoid eye contact with the raven. After moments had passed he lifted his chin up, pressing his lips on the others, tsukishima immediately kissed back, wanting this for a long time.
the raven slid his hands into tsukishimas shirt feeling his body, his hands made their way to his chest playing with him, while their kissing got more heated, the blonde let out a muffled moan, juror stopped kissing him and kissed down his jaw, making his way to his neck, beginning to bite and suck on the pale neck, leaving bruises, marking his territory.
Pulling away kuroo began smirking admiring his work.
"Stop smirking, it makes you look stupid." Tsuki said, looking away.
"Oh come on, I know you think I look sexy, I've known you liked me for a while, it was kind of obvious." Tsukishima blushed even more if that was even possible, Kuroo smirked, loving to embarrass him already.

"Tsukishima i like you too.."

There ya go my children
I'm not gonna bother to fix any mistakes lol
Byeee