Conhank

A little ooc Connor and hank.
Sorry not sorry

⚠️BEWARE SADNESS UP AHEAD⚠️

It was after the revolution where androids were granted equal rights. Everything seemed perfect to Connor he was going to continue living and working with hank, but that all ended when hank had asked him to find a place of his own.

" Connor you're more than capable of taking care of yourself" hank said patting his back, Connor waited a few minutes before answering the man.

"Alright lieutenant, I will find one right away." He answered in his robotic voice, but inside he was breaking, he had just figured out who he was and how he was feeling towards the lieutenant and now he's pushing him away just like very other person. Connor did as told and immediately found a small apartment that was downtown and far away from hanks house. He had already paid for it and was able to move there right after work.

It was the end of the day and Connor sighed saying goodbye to hank in his normal voice hating how non human he sounded, he thought maybe hank would love him if he was human, if he had a living and beating heart in his chest. He sighed more at the thought of it. The cab stopped in front of his buildings front door, he hesitated before stepping off of it.

He looked around and was greeted bye a young man that was about 3 inches taller than him.

"Hello, you're Connor right? I'm the apartment landlord" he smiled Connor nodded before saying a silent hello back to him.

"Well if you come with me I will show you your apartment and give you your keys" he motioned Connor towards the door, Connor stayed silent nodding not really knowing how to communicate with humans.

They made their way to Connors apartment, once they were inside Ryan who's name Connor had figured out while chatting was showing him around his apartment and after the tour he gave him his keys, but before he could grab them, Ryan grabbed his arm and brought him closer, this confused Connor but he stayed silent not wanting to offend the human. Ryan stares into Connors eyes for a long while.
"Beautiful. Connor if you want to continue living here you have to do as I say." He said smiling brightly, but his smile made Connor uneasy, but he nodded hesitantly. Ryan smirked "still an obedient machine." He pushed Connor against the wall and forced his lips onto Connors, and began touching Connor in places Connor hated about himself.
Hours had passed and Ryan left. Connor stared at his hands and began to tremble.

Was he really alive?

Or was he just an obedient machine just like he said.

Did he deserve to be alive?

Those questions haunted his mind over the next week of work staying at home, he didn't feel like leaving. he ignored hanks messages and calls. And everyday Ryan would come over to assault him, he was on the edge of just deactivating himself, he could still be replaced.

He let his mind wander to hank.

What would he think of him whoring himself to his landlord?

Would he continue being his friend? Or would he abandon him like Markus and Jericho did?

Hanks pov

I sighed again being ignored once again by Connor, he seemed off when we parted ways a week ago, it making me feel uneasy.

I packed up for the day and went to jimmy'a bar to drink away the feelings I was feeling towards the boy.

He sometimes made me think about how lucky I am to have him come into my life, just when everything just to have seemed to be ending for me.
I had conflicted thoughts when he first came or me and had said that ridiculously cute statement he said all the god damn time

"My names connor, I'm the android sent bye cyberlife. I'm here to assist you in the homicide that happened earlier tonight"

He smiled, chuckling a bit remembering how stupid he looked standing there, and how cute he looked. He'll never forget that face

Hello! I'm back after what seems like forever, I suddenly got inspiration and wrote this angst lol I know it's horrible well byeeeee❤️