Cheater Levi X Suicidal Male Reader (Aot)

You and Levi have been dating for 3 years now and in week would be your three year anniversary, and you were both getting ready for your date, you excitedly ran to your bathroom getting in and washing your body and your hair, you quickly got out and made your way to your room, shivering feeling the cold air hit your bottom regions and your bare chest and back, you didn't care that you were naked, you lived alone anyway, you sighed picking out a (Color) sweater that says 'Hug me!' on it, black skinny jeans, and (color) converse, once everything was done you grabbed your keys and headed out towards your car and driving to Levi's house, once you were there you grabbed flowers and (gift of choice) and walked up the porch stairs and knocked on the door.

 No one came to the door, so you let yourself in, you looked around it was clean as usual, you set the flowers and (gift) on the table, and walking towards Levi's room curiosity and hurt filled your heart as you got closer and closer, the sounds of the bed creaking and moans got louder, you creaked open the door and gasped, tears immediately falling down your (s/t) cheeks, they both stopped when they saw you, Levi quickly got up and ran towards you, but you began running, you ran out to your car, ripping the door open and sitting down in the seat and starting the car and immediately driving off, you made it back to your house, still crying, you got out of your car pulling your keys out and making your way inside.

you sat on your couch crying your heart out, until you got a text, you sighed before looking at your phone, no surprise it's Levi..

From: Levi Ackerman

to: (M/N) (L/N)

Subject: I was going to tell you today anyways.

You immediately texted back slamming it shut and resting your head on your hands and letting more tears fall.

"..Why...?"

1 year later~

a year had passed since you and Levi broke up, and it was hell, you didn't leave your house at all, sometimes out to get food obviously and to get the every broken hearted person gets in the movies, alcohol, it was your last bottle and you were stumbling, tripping over everything, you finished the rest of the liquid, you tensed hearing the door bell, you slowly made your way to the door, looking through the peep hole, tippy toeing, trying not to fall.

"Get the hell out of here!" you slurred, the raven stared at the peep hole surprised, but his facial expression went gentle.

"Please open the door (M/N)" he said barely in a whisper, your emotions began going everywhere.

You felt angry

Sad

Happy

.

.

.

you were fighting with yourself inside your head until you head a sob, you looked through the peep hole, seeing the rave looking down both his hands, you hesitantly opened the door opening your arms, Levi immediately went into your embrace, you hugged him tight but not tight enough to hurt him, he had his arms around your neck and you hugged his torso, you both stood there in silence a couple hiccuping sobs, other than that is was silent, you pulled away and pulled Levi in closing the door, you both walked to your room, Levi helping you walk do to still being drunk, you both laid down, staring at each other for how long, until Levi interrupted the silence.

"I'm so sorry (M/N), Give me a second chance.." he said feeling tears well up again.

you hugged him, patting his head.

"I don't wanna leave you again.." he said.

"Well you are here, aren't you?" you asked smiling.

'There's no way I could actually hate you Levi

so I say this once more...

I love you'

I know this is kind of rushed, don't judge, but your welcome.

Request by @Johnny_Biohazard

sorry if you didn't like this >.<