On Our Way To Camp

Molly was in her room, packing all the things she needed for camp. As she shut her suitcase her phone rang and Molly picked it up eagerly and clicked respond.

"Hey Molly!!" squealed the voice on the phone. Molly knew straight away that it was Ashlynn one of her best friends.

"Hey Ash!" I responded. Molly grabbed her suitcase and rolled it to the car.

"So, You getting ready?" Ashlynn asked.

"Yep" Molly said after she'd struggled to get the suitcase in the back of the car.

"OH! it's almost time to go! I'll be over in a sec!" Ashlynn said then she hung up. I shook my head and laughed. "oh Ashlynn, always making my day more special."

Molly slammed the back door of the car shut and went back inside her house. Molly wanted to pack a extra bag but with things she could access easily. So she grabbed her lucky pack and stuffed a few things in it. Then she walked downstairs and went into the kitchen to pack some snacks. Molly's mom had been washing dishes and she looked up as Molly walked into the kitchen and opened the pantry.

"Are you almost ready?" asked Molly's mom wiping her hands on her apron.

"Yep!" said Molly grabbing enough snacks for her and her friends. Hearing the doorbell, Molly stuffed the snacks in her lucky pack and ran to the door to find her three best friends standing there.

Rachel, Isabella, and Ashlynn tackled me in a bear hug. I tried to escape but they wouldn't let go. " Come on guys, I just saw you yesterday!" "It felt like forever!!" exclaimed Rachel I laughed knowing it wasn't easy to stay mad at them.

"Okay girls it's time to get moving, you got everything?'' asked Molly's mom

"Yes ma'am we do!" replied Rachel Isabella and Ashlynn in unison.

" Let's go get in the car then." said Mrs. Perkins

As soon as all of the girls burst the doors open to run free outside, Mrs. Perkins shut the door gently behind her and locked the door. All four girls piled into the backseat and eagerly waited for Molly's mom to start the car and get going. Molly wondered about the luxury bus they were taking to get to Camp Wonder. She decided to talk about it to the other girls. Then they had a deep conversation about luxury buses. When the car had reached its destination, The four girls stopped talking and looked at the huge luxury bus in front of their tiny blue SUV.

Molly's eyes sparkled in amazement. Rachel's jaw dropped. Ashlynn squealed really loud which caused some of the guys that were near us to look at us weirdly and Isabella being the shy girl she is, smiled and kept her squeals in. Then Ashlynn spoke "Well? What are you waiting for? Get out!!" She shoved Rachel who bumped into Molly which squished Molly against the window. A guy next to Molly's car looked at Molly's squished face and made a face of disgust. " So much for the guy crushes" Rachel remarked. Molly shot her a dirty look and opened the car door. The girls got out and Mrs. Perkins opened the back of the car door.

The four girls grabbed their suit cases and rolled them all the way to the line of the luxury bus. each girl's suitcase was taken and put in a compartment under the bus. Then they had to say their name to a lady who checked them off her list. "Bye mom I love you!" said Molly as she hugged her mom good bye. "Bye dear have fun" Molly waved at Mrs. Perkins as the bus started. After the bus driver called role and checked everyone off again, she sat down and the bus started moving and the cars and Molly's mom along with them became smaller and smaller until Molly couldn't see them anymore.

Hey guys hope this was okay tell me how i did in the comments!