BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

You thought that this was over. I'm pretty sure about it. I thought so too.

So... This story is going really well. Better than I hoped. And I'm really thankful and happy for that. I always see your comments and some of them are really funny.

But one day something totally unexpected happened.

Someone contacted me and wanted to write a sequel about it. I was surprised af and was always thinking "WHY WOULD SOMEONE WANT TO DO THAT?" But I was happy that they wanted to do it. And felt even more happied that they asked permission and staff.

And well that happened

So if anyone of you wants to find out what happens next go and read the sequel by 22woodizzy

But read the description first because she has some important notes about some changes.

I really want to thank her because she was so nice about it. She asked permission and was so kind about not doing anything that I wouldn't approve. She emailed me the first few chapters and started uploading after I gave her the green light.

It just makes me so happy to think that there are still people out there who respect others and their work.

Anyway. I also wanted to say that the plot in the sequel is her doing. She is the one that thinks and writes everything. Neither of us owns fairy tail in general. Hiro Mashima does. But I own the plot of the first book and she owns the plot of the second one.

I'm just gonna leave now so go read it. Please be nice to her. She has done a really good job at it ^_^

See ya all
Stacy-sama