Goin' Home, Away From You

Warning: fluff

Aquaria

I didn't want to leave, but obviously, we can't really stay either. I didn't know why Cracker and her mother were suddenly so quiet and awkward around me, even Cracker was quieter than usual. But I kissed her goodbye and we left. 

"Mom?" I asked. She simply walked next to me, I almost tripped but I kept my balance. I let out a groan of annoyance. "Mom, did you enjoy the night?" I asked, her head turned slightly and I sensed such positive energy radiate from her. "Awesome!" I giggled and hugged her arm. "Can you carry me? My legs hurt and it's kind of a long walk." I looked up at her, waiting for a psychological reply but she suddenly swiped me off my feet with such abnormal strength. I laughed and I felt such amazing warmth rush through me. 

---

I listened to the ticking of the grandfather clock that was in my living room and I already missed Cracker. I texted her but she never replied. I texted many of my friends but no one was replying. It was like they all had just vanished from my life, and after my graduation a few weeks ago, it seems so cold in this world, and it's like the only people that really exist in my life now are my mother and Cracker and her mom. My mother was doing her strange yoga in her room but I had nothing to do other than go on my phone and post pictures to Instagram but all my friends are gone. So what's the point?

The world is so empty when you are rich. You may have all the money you want but you can't buy a true friend, and Cracker was more than a friend, she was practically everything to me. I just wish I had some more people to interact with, I don't know why they all left.

I grabbed the remote to the TV and stood up, turning on the giant screen. I ran back to the sofa and slouched myself into it. I groaned and spammed the arrows, hoping to come across a good channel. I decided to simply keep the channel on the news and just see what has been going on recently.

I frowned, not really finding any of this trash interesting. I was about the change the channel, but I saw a headline that said something about a woman going missing in the town I am in, the woman had long blonde hair and blue eyes. Her name was--

"Laganja Estranja?" I snorted, "Wow," I felt awfully guilty for laughing, considering they have not found her at all since yesterday or any evidence. "MOM!" I yelled, hoping she could spare some time to check it out. The news reporter said she was literally kidnapped from her home. The only evidence was a smashed window in the kitchen, which, seemed hauntingly familiar. 

This all happened in one night? 

I felt hot breath on my neck and I knew my mom was watching the TV from behind me. I sighed.

"This person who's kidnapping needs to stop." I folded my arms. My mother's warm breath turned cold and I frowned. "Don't worry, as long as you are with me I won't be a victim." I turned around and saw fear in her eyes. "Aww, mom." I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her neck.  "You shouldn't be scared!" I smiled and turned back around to face the TV. "I hope they find that girl." I pouted and picked up my phone.

Still no reply.

I slowly began to panic. What if she was hurt? Or upset with me? 

"Mom-" I turned around and noticed she was gone. "Nevermind." I lied down and closed my eyes. 

---

Miz Cracker

That was a strange experience. I never thought doing it with two different people could have two different feelings. Of course, Aquaria is my lover and I enjoyed her's much more, but my mother was so different, in a good way I suppose.