Chapter five - Mrs. summers.

The Stolen Heart.

Chapter five.

"You're actually getting married? I thought it was just a story to get rid of me. I thought it was something you did to all the boys that showed interest. I guess you really are crazy as I thought" I opened my mouth to protest against his accusations but he held up a finger for me to shut up "I don't care what you want to say. I was just going over to yours" he said looking at me in the eye "I was going to-" he looked at Peter "Can we have a moment please?" He more demanded than asked.

"Why? I'm marrying her soon so no secrets" He replied.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him then dragged Dyson away by his t-shirt away from Peter into Ann Summers. I looked around on awe "Mrs. summers you naughty girl" muttered then narrowed my eyes at Dyson "What is it, Dyson? But before you answer, what do you think of this?" I asked lifting a random bra off the rack and shoving it in his face.

"Can we not be here please?"

"No, tell me about the bra, Dyson. I want to impress Peter on our honey moon"

He scowled at the thought and stated "It's too big, it would only give him false hope that his wife has actually got big-"

"Okay, so I'm not the biggest in that area but this is my size" I lied blushing and putting it back on the rack.

"Then buy it and show me, my house isn't far from here"

"You dirty boy! I'm not showing you"

"Why? You showed many before I"

"You don't know me, Dyson. Stop sticking your nose where it's not wanted. Don't even try to call me a slut when you're the biggest man-whore I know!" I whisper-shouted "You said you were going to teach me how to live but have you been? No! Now tell me why you wanted to talk to me before your family jewels start pulsating in pain courtesy of me!"

"Okay! I'm sorry, it was very hypocritical of me" he glanced at the various toys on a shelf behind me and shivered "Anyway, I want to convince you are making a big mistake by marrying the prune-"

"Peter-'

"I don't care what the prunes name is, Anna, just listen to me here. You're, like, sixteen and say you get married by the time you're seventeen, you're not even an adult yet but already tied down by a prune in an expensive suit. What if you get pregnant? Would he look after your child?"

"I'm seventeen, Dyson. I'm not going to get pregnant. I'm smart enough to know not to open my legs to that buffoon...again"

"Again?! Anna, what possessed you to have-"

My phone rang. The sound of 'everybody's got a secret' met my ears.

"Your music is weird"

"AWOLNATION isn't something you like straight away. You get into it" I answered my phone "Ahoy"

"Anna?"

My heart stopped.

"Tazaea?"

After all this time.

My old best friend found me.

"Anna, where have you been all this time?"

"Maternity leave?"

"What?!"

"Just kidding!"

Tazaea gasped "Anna, turn around"

And I did.

There she was standing there in a yellow sun dress with a phone to her ear. She put the phone down and stared at me. I took slow steps towards her that slowly turned into a jog and a run and fell into her arms. She laughed and embraced me tightly.

"Where were you?" she cried, holding me at arms length.

"Away but this isn't the place to talk about it, or the time"

"Anna-"

"Please, let's not do this now"

"Okay" she smiled then looked over my shoulder and squinted "is that Dyson Meyers? Staring at you? Gurl!"

I rolled my eyes and turned to Dyson with a glare "Get your ass over here, boy!"

And he did just that way more submissively than I thought he would.

"Good boy" Tazaea said obviously impressed "You got the wild, party, play boy, vacuum cleaner, Dyson to submit to you"

"I wouldn't say submit-"

"You got him wrapped around your finger, girl" she said as he came to my side.

"Who are we talking about? Peter? I know, he's so whipped" he snorted.

"Who's Peter?" My old friend raised an eyebrow and winked at me.

"Anna! What's taking so long?"

"Speak of the devil..." Dyson muttered.

Peter reached us and glared at Dyson before smiling at me "Anna, I have to leave for a meeting. You're alright to get home right?" I nodded "Okay- oh who's this?" he referred to Tazaea holding out his hand for her to shake but not before checking her out "Peter Stevenson, Anna's fiancé" I scowled at him.

She laughed thinking it was a joke. We all stayed with straight faces on "What?" she looked at me panicked "Anna, this isn't true right?

"..."

"Anna, you're seventeen. You can't get married, nice ring though. How much do you love each other?"

I snorted "Not at all"

Her eyebrows furrowed "Then why...?"

"It was arranged by our ancestors years before we were born"

"I still don't get- Anna, are you alright?"

A sharp pain erupted in my chest again "No"

And I fell to the ground.

Unmoving.

Unconscious.

●●●●○○○○

Oh dear! Sorry for the long wait if there is anyone there except from @Merezyoung and @why_the_face x.

vote

comment

follow

love

-Destiny.