his nickname for you

Simon: Babe - Short and simple, neither of you really liked over the top nicknames. Also if  he wanted something he would shout you "Babeeee" with a smirk on his face.

Vik: Love - That was the only nickname you liked and you both called each other that. Additional, when Vik was really drunk he would called you his Star, well slurred it. And in the morning you would tease him about it and would deny it.

Josh: Sweetheart - Whenever Josh called you this you would blush a lot. Also as cheesy as it sounded you owned his heart.

Tobi: Princess - Tobi was a gentleman and always treated you like a princess, so the nickname fitted.

JJ: Baby Girl - JJ would give you a lot of nicknames, but this was his favourite because it would fluster you and make you smile like a 14 year old girl.

Ethan: Kitten - This nickname came from you cuddling up to Ethan during films or tv shows. You would rest your head on his chest and drape your legs over his lap.

Harry: Darling - He started saying ironically at first, when you were friends. But it kinda stuck, he started to say it about more when you started dating.

A/N - Will be trying to be more consistent with updates, I'm trying hard I promise. Also are any of you going to the Thorpe Park ting with Tobi? X