21.5: oops

A/N:

Hi all! OOPs. 

I really led you guys on by promising to finish, and then I just entirely gave up on this. Thank you all for the support. I genuinely, genuinely really appreciate people reading my writing, even if it's old. This is at, like, 17K reads, which is insane ?!!?? 

Unfortunately, I don't really write that much anymore, and I was thinking of getting back into writing, but I definitely forgot about this story. Thank you to whoever messaged my tumblr recently asking about it! You reminded me it was here!

To be totally transparent: I loved writing this fanfic, but I don't think I particularly want to finish it? I kind of feel like I've grown out of the fanfic thing, but they're still super fun to read and write. 

MAIN POINT: 

I may do a thing with some alternative endings. Those of you who want to send me a message (on tumblr or here) can suggest endings maybe? Maybe I'll pay you guys back by writing all the alternative endings that you want to see instead of committing to one myself. (maybe).

Let me know what you think. Big apologies again about the emotional turmoil I've put you all through!! :)

(P.S. I totally forgot the plot of this story, and I was just reading it and wow, I was definitely imaginative haha)

For more Bo: His new movie, Eighth Grade starring Elsie Fisher is coming out in June!! 

Okay, let me know what you think in the comments and send me some endings you want to see. 

Thank you all again!!!