Chapter Eight

"You're going to do what?" Kakashi's voice held a high pitch and the words rushed from under his mask. His eye had widened to the point that it was in danger of falling from his head. Naruto looked at his former sensei slowly. "Naruto, doing such a thing will kill you." The others exchanged looks of confusion and panic. Jiraiya stood up slowly and reached into his pocket.

      "He doesn't plan on dying. At least, not yet. He himself has created a way to safely extract a physical body from the seal." Jiraiya pulled a scroll from his pocket and opened it. Inside were intense and detailed instructions, seals, and hand movements.

     "Why a physical body and not just the demon itself?" Lee spoke up for the first time. He had his brows furrowed and his lips pursed. Naruto stood next to Jiraiya.

     "I plan on creating a physical body for him while maintaining hold on all but one percent of Kurama's chakra. Doing this will mean I merge with his spiritual appearance and I keep a majority of his power. He will not be able to take fox form and he will not be able to travel far from me without permission. He will be as powerful as the strongest Kage however he can not become stronger with asking for some chakra from me. This process takes an entire thirty-six hour period and must be performed by nine trusted ninjas overseen by two moderators." He watched as Kiba began counting out everyone slowly and nod. He took the scroll from Jiraiya and laid it onto the ground. "I will draw the seals on my body, the only thing you guys have to do is perform these handsigns and shoot your chakra into my body hourly as the extraction happens."

     "So, for thirty six hours, we have to give you chakra?" Choji said as he looked at the plan intensely. Naruto nodded.

     "So, I have a question. If it's nine most trusted... Why isn't Sakura here?" TenTen looked around. "She was your teammate and you had a crush on her when we were younger."

     "I'll tell you a couple secrets. For this procedure, I lay dead while allowing my body to create a human only coming back to life every hour when you guys give me chakra. I don't trust Sakura to do that because she is one of the most inept Konoichi's to live, she does not have the chakra to do that, I don't trust her with my past, I don't trust her knowing I am the Kyuubi vessel, and about that crush... It was fake, I never liked her, and I was trying to cover up the fact that I am, in fact, a gay man." Naruto said his words slowly and concisely. TenTen stared at him with wide eyes before slowly nodding her acceptance.

     Naruto looked at everyone else as they processed what he said. Hinata had a vague look of disappointment but looked extremely happy for him. Ino, however, laughed. " I can't believe no one else picked up on that." Naruto huffed a short laugh.

     " Wait," Choji stared at his blonde teammate, " how did you know?"

     " As a bisexual woman I have a very precise gaydar." Naruto covered his mouth to keep from laughing too loudly as there were various shouts of surprise.

     "Wait, Naruto, did you know about Ino?" Kiba yelled.

    " I'm a bit more surprised Choji and Shikamaru didn't know." TenTen said quietly.

     "Well, a lot of people who have different preferences can kind of pick up when someone else is like them. It's not even based on the stereotypes, it's just a feeling." Naruto said. Jiraiya shook his head. He clapped is hands loudly to grab the kids attention.

     "Alright, brats! Now that the coming out ceremony has happened it's time for a short crash course on the roles and all the jobs they have to do. Any questions or concerns?"

     Neji raised his hand. "It's very likely that some of us may pass out from exhaustion, even with chakra replenishing measures; what do we do in case of that?"

     "Well, I think that's the point of having moderators so we can fill in when one of you get too tired or actually pass out." Kakashi explained.

     "He's absolutely correct. All of you are strong but there is a chance those with less chakra or none at all can exhaust themselves." Naruto said.

     "Naruto, I can't use chakra. It's impossible for me to do this." Lee said. He had his eyes filled with worry and apologies. Naruto smirked slowly.

     "It's fine, Lee. You can do it if you open a gate." Lee looked bewildered.

     "You mean I should open the gate so I can use chakra?" Naruto nodded. Lee thought for a moment. He moved his eyes rapidly as if seeing calculations in front of his. He tapped his chin slowly. He looked at Naruto, his eyes filled with flames.

     "I got this, Naruto. I won't let you down. Infact, I can even mix it with a technique you gave me in order to use it more precisely and easier." He gave Naruto a thumbs up. Naruto smiled softly. He looked at everyone else, they all looked determined to help him and it made him smile brighter. He spoke calmly and in a near-whisper.

     "Then let's do this."

💜okay so the chapter after this isn't done yet but you guys have been asking. Sorry it's taken so long.