PROLOGUE

This story contains dialogues that are not in english and there arent any english translation available .So do not proceed incase you dont understand hindi in bits atleast .

***********

In a crowded and loud night club a quiet girl sat alone at the bar.Admist all the noise and silly laughter, her face had hints of awkwardness ...as if she didn't belong there.In the sea of people he didn't know why that one girl sitting clumsily, sipping from a glass of ice cubes, caught his attention.She was dressed all too casually for the occasion.Her expressions were that of disinterest.Then what was she doing there?? This intrigued him.

His client had kept him waiting for a long time now.If it wasn't for his dad he wouldnt have joined this line of work.His train of thoughts came to a sudden stop when a suited man arrived at his table.

……...................................................

Later that night :

''Alone here??''

She turned to the unexpected male voice.

''No I'm with friends''

''I don't see any friends around sweetheart''

She stole a quick glance at her friends enjoying themselves just a few feet away and then gave a stern look to the annoying person advancing towards her.

''Back off mister!!!!!''

He was in no mood to listen.

''Back off I said!!! You do not want to get a black eye I'm warning you''

She turned her right hand into a fist ready to launch it onto his grinning face.Before she could lift her hand, she saw a hand on his shoulders, a firm grip.

This new guy who appeared to be decent, came and stood by her side all of a sudden.

''Is there a problem?''

''Mind your business dude, I'm talking to the girl.''

''You are talking to my girlfriend here'' said the new guy with utmost confidence.

''But.. but..She said she was here with friends!!''

'' Yes! Waiting for me. Sorry dear for beig late. Got held up at work'' said the new guy smiling at her.

''Its fine'' was all she could spit out of her choked throat.

'' So excuse us, will you?'' he said it in such a tone that it almost sounded like a warning.

The drunk understood the undertone and made an exit or may be his well built body scared him, she concluded.

''Are you fine??''

''Yes, thank you for that.But it wasn't required.I can protect myself''

'' A simple thank you would have sufficed.

Hiii I'm Neil"

''Ananya''