Chapter 1

Heyyy! this is the first chapter of my story haa. Its not too good, im not great at writing stories so i hope yoou like it....

-Ellie x

My name is Emily Watson, I'm 16 years old, and i was born in Cheshire and now live in Glasgow. I moved up to Glasgow when I was 10 with my Mum, Dad, my brother Jason who is now 7 and my sister Sophie who is now 12. 

Me and my family rarely argue, Me, Sophie and Jason always look out for each other.  Sophie comes to me whenever she needs someone to talk to and Jason likes me to take him out shopping for action figures or toy cars.

I have long brown hair that falls above my waist, blue eyes, long eye lashes and slightly tanned skin. I put some mascara on to make my eye lashes darker and a bit of blusher to brighten my cheeks up a bit.  I'm quite small and skinny, just like my mum was when she was my age.

I have a job in Topshop, I work there 5 days a week. When I'm older I would like to be a singer, but I don't have much confidence, im trying to get more confident by singing in front of bigger crowds.  My friends try tell me to go on a talent show but I refuse, I don't think I would be good enough to be a professional singer.

I have a group of friends but my 2 best friends have got to be Harry Styles and Eve Taylor. I grew up with Harry when i stayed in Holmes Chapel in Cheshire, we met when we were 4. My Mum and Harrys mum, Anne worked together and became really good friends, then I met Harry when I went to visit them.

My other best friend Eve works in Topshop with me, we both share a flat in Glasgow, in Dumbarton Road.  Me and Eve go everywhere together. I met Eve when I came to Glasgow and we went to the same school when we were 10, and grew up together, then we got the same job as each other which was even better.

My life is just normal, i drive a red mini cooper, I have a good job, I spend alot of time with my friends, shopping, going to the cinema or going to Nandos, I love Nandos!  I skype Harry alot because he was one of my Best friends and I never get to see him. Me and Eve are planning to go visit Harry, because Anne phoned my Mum saying, that Harry is auditioning for the X-Factor, and I wanted to be there for him. He is one of my best friends I need to be there for him.

Feel free to comment, I will update as soon as I can, Ill try to every night xo