Chapter 5

authors note; omg guysssss i found the one direction concert video and I'm actual crying.. and its the song stand up anol :((

-sorry haven't updated in while here's chapter 5, Ellie

The next morning I woke up, I went to the kitchen and made pancakes and syrup.  Eve was away out with her Mum and Dad, so I was in the flat myself.  I decided to call Harry, I asked him to go on skype later, when he was not busy.  Him and the group One Direction stayed in Harry's bungalow.  They all skyped me at 2am, I became friends with Harry's band members, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn, they were all really kind.  I said my goodbyes and went to bed. Eve had came in at 12, she went straight to bed.   

*A Few Weeks Later*

Tomorrow I was going down to visit One Direction, it was their first live show, they will be amazayn.  I was getting all my things packed in my case, I was staying down there, in the bungalow with the boys...great. The bungalow was big, Harry added in more beds now.  I finished packing, and went for a shower.  I shoved on a black tank top and shorts and headed towards the kitchen, got a Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream and watched some TV with Eve before heading to bed. When I am away,  Eve is going on a caravan trip with her Mum, Dad and little sister Sara.  

The next morning, I got a train to Holmes Chapel and arrived about 4pm, I met up with Harry at the  Station and went back to Harry's.  I met the boys in person, we all played truths and dares. I was silly enough to choose dare and got dared to kiss Niall, the cute Irish member. I done my dare because I'm not a Wimp:P

The bungalow had 2 bedrooms, a double and single bed in each one.  I shared a room with Harry and Niall. Zayn, Liam and Louis all had the other room.  Niall, Harry and me all watched a movie lying in the double bed. I felt my eyes rolling, and fell asleep. Harry was at one side of me and Niall was at the other.  

I woke up the next day, my head was lay on Niall's chest, I peered up to find the cute Irish boy, sleeping with a quiet snore. i felt a warm breath on my face, I yawned.  I was too tired so I fell back asleep, still lay on Niall's chest. I dreamt about Harry and Niall, i liked them both, and the liked me back and I didn't know who to choose, if I chose Niall, Harry would be sad, but  if I chose Harry,Niall would be sad, the dream felt so real. 

This isnt that good but, please comment , loveyouguys:)<3

-elliexo