Chapter 3

Here's Chapter 3, hope you guys like it.

-Ellie xo

The next morning I woke with a nice scent of bacon and eggs.  I looked at the clock to find the time was 6:52am, I groaned and jumped out of bed.  I was excited about seeing Harry today.  I turned on the shower, took off my clothes and hopped into the shower.  The force of the hot water hitting my skin woke me up more, I washed my hair and body and hopped out of the shower. I wrapped my body and hair in a towel and ran out of the bathroom to my own bedroom.  I opened my wardrobe thinking what I should wear on the train, I picked out a pair of skinny jeans and a tight vest top, and a denim tank top to wear too. I dried my hair and straightened it, shoved on my usual make up and walked out my room.

I waddled to the kitchen. ''I've kept you some bacon and eggs and put in the oven to keep it warm.'' Eve said ''and I'm away for a shower and to get ready''

''Okay'' I said, making myself a cup of tea.

I ate all of my eggs and bacon and went to my room to make sure I packed everything in my bag.  Me and Eve were planning to go down to Cheshire for a few weeks, then come back home.  Eve walked into my room and said it was time to go, I checked the clock it was 7:40, it took us 10 minutes to get a taxi to Glasgow Central.  We arrived there at 7:51 and had nearly 10 minutes until the train departed.  We got snacks from WH Smiths, I brought my headphones to listen to music on my IPhone and Eve brought a couple magazines and her IPod.

The train departed at 8 and arrived in Holmes Chapel at nearly 12:10.  I called Harry and said ''Hey Harry that's us arrived at the Holmes Chapel Station, where are you?''

''Emiilyyyyy'' I heard someone shout as it echoed through my phone, I turned round to see Harry standing at his car, with a huge smile on his face.

''Cmon Eve!'' I shouted, while running towards Harry. Eve followed behind. I dropped my bag annd jumped on Harry, giving him a big hug. Eve was standing beside us, with an awkward look on her face. ''Harry, this is my other friend Eve, and Eve this is Harry.'' I said, out of breathe from running across the car park to get Harry.

Harry gave Eve a hug and Eve hugged him back ''Hi Eve, nice to meet you'' Harry said cheery.

''Hey Harry, I've heard a lot about you, nice to meet you too.'' Eve said smiling.

''Let's go back to my house, and you girls can settle in, in the bungalow. My Mum has been excited to see you both'' Harry said, whilst opening the car doors for me and Eve.

''Ok, I can't wait to see her!'' I said with a happy tone in my voice.

Whilst we drove to Harry's house, we all talked about how we were getting on the past 6 years, and spoke about some memories that happened when we were younger.

*Harry's P.O.V*

I stood for 5 minutes and looked at my phone, it was 12:08 and a train arrived. I stood up straight to see Emily and her friend jump off the train, they didn't notice me.  My phone rang Isn't She Lovely, by Stevie Wonder, that was my favourite song. It was Emily. I answered but didn'tsay anything, Emily said ''Hey Harry that's us arrived at the Holmes Chapel Station, where are you?''

I shouted ''Emiilyyyyy''. She and her friend turned round and looked at me. I was so happy, I couldnt stop smiling, I had a huge smile on my face. She shouted on her friend, annd ran towards me, I just stood there waiting on them. Emily dropped her bag and jumped on my and gave me a hug.

Emily introduced me and her friend Eve to each other. We went to my car and all talked on the way home about our lives and memories. We finally arrived home, Emily, Eve and my Mum spoke for ages then the girls went to the bungalow. The rest of the day we all just sat and spoke about each other and how we have been. Eve spoke about her family and stuff. There were 2 double beds in the bungalow. Me, Emily and Eve all lay in the bed watching movies.

I woke up the next morning with Emily lying beside me, cuddling me. I checked the time it was 3:05, so I fell back asleep.

This is a bit long but hope you guys like this, please comment your opinions:)

-Elliexo