Chapter 2

May aswell update tonight so here's chapter 2.....

-Ellie x

Harry was online on skype, so i called him, he accepted. He walked over to the web cam with no clothes on. I just burst out laughing. 

''Harry'', i shouted laughing.

''Oh, sorry Emily, I just like to walk around like this'', Harry said awkwardly.

''Haha, its fine, I know you too well, so Im not shocked about this'', I was still laughing.

Harry was laughing too.  We talked for a bit about how our families are and stuff, then I said to Harry, ''Did Anne tell you about me and my friend Eve coming down to see you on your X-Factor audition?'', i said excitedly

 ''Omg, no. I wonder why she never, I miss you so much Emily, cant wait to see you, I cant believe my Mum never told me!'' Harry said in a loud, but excited voice.

''What date is the auditions? So we can come down a few days earlier?'' I asked Harry while looking at my facebook, on my ipod.

''April 11th, next Saturday'' Harry said nervously.

''We'll get the train early Wednesday morning at 8 so we'll have the rest of the day to settle in, I will book a hotel the now'' I said happily, looking for a hotel for 2.

''No Emily, you both can stay in the bungalow at my house'', Harry said happily.

''If that's okay, Thanks Harry love you lots, i better get going to bed, Ill text you tomorrow, night Hazzaa'' I said tiredly.

''Bye Emily, see you soon, love you too, bye'' Harry said, then diconnected the chat.

I turned my mac off and went to bed, dreaming about how great it will be visiting Harry and Anne, I havent saw them in 6 years! A tear rolled down my cheek and I sang myself to sleep..

*The next morning*

I woke suddenly, my phone waking me, oh no! ''Im gonna be late for work!'' I said as i quickly jumped out my bed. I quickly done my make up, threw my long cream top and black leggings on and fixed my hair into a messy bun. Eve already left for work. Why didn't she wake me up I thought to myself, quite annoyed.  I quickly drove to work and ran into Topshop quickly eating a slice of toast.

I ran to the desk, took my work badge out my bag and quickly clipped it on.  The shop was quiet, I walked around fixing clothes, stacking boxes and fixing accesories stands.  Eve walked over to me. 

''Emily'' she said, ''I tried waking you up this morning, but you never budged, and noticed it was time for work, so i left the flat and kept phoning you, sorry sis, please forgive me'' she said with a puppy dog face. 

''Its fine, Eve'' i said sweetly, who couldnt forgive that cute face. Eve had blonde/brown hair, brown/green eyes and a gorgeous baby smile. She was just amazayn!

Eve was sleeping last night when I was on skype to Harry, I told her what Harry said aboout the bungalow and when the auditions were.  We took holidays from work and when Tuesday night came, our bags packed, we went to bed, i text Harry saying 'night, cant wait to see you tomorrow, I really miss you, love you-Emilyxo'. Harry replied ' me too babe, sleep well and have a safe journey here tomorrow, love you too-H X'. I went to bed and dreamt about Harry...

lll update soon, comment all you want...xoxo