11) I get it..

I woke up around 7 p.m. And looked at myself in the mirror. I was a complete mess. My hair was going in different directions and my makeup was running down my cheeks.

I went to my bathroom and washed my face and brushed out my hair. I still felt like a mess but at least I looked a bit better. I was about to go make myself some dinner when I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see James standing there.

I left the door open and went and sat on the couch. He closed the door and sat down next to me putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey how are you feeling?" he asked me pulling my face up to look at him.

"Better I guess. Still pretty bummed about everything." I said not making eye contact with him.

"I'm sorry about that. I know you're upset but listen, I was talking to Logan and he told me he broke up with Camille as soon as he got back to his room."

"So what. He still lied to me." I sniffled back some tears.

"He hasn't stopped crying. I'm not saying you have to forgive him but I think you should at least talk to him."

"You wanna know something funny?" I asked him and he replied with sure.

"When I first got here, I actually thought you'd be the one I'd end up dating. You were so sweet to me and I was starting to like you actually and I still kind of do." I told him honestly looking up at him.

"Kayla, I did like you and I still do. But I don't want to start anything with you while you're hurting about Logan. Once that's all worked out maybe we could try, but not right now. okay?"

"I get it James." I said leaning my head on his chest just thinking.

Maybe I should talk to Logan. I should hear the rest of his story. He was always so sweet I just never thought he'd do something like that. Maybe that's why I'm so upset about this. We were only together a day and I have never gotten so upset with even my most serious boyfriend.

It was starting to get late now being 9:30. I told James he should probably go and he left. I made myself a quick sandwich and after I finished eating, I went back to sleep.

I slept dreaming of the guys, especially Logan. I woke up many times during the night and couldn't stop tossing and turning.

The next day I woke up and showered trying to feel better. After getting ready I went down to the lobby and decided to read down there. I spent about an hour reading before Jo came over and we began talking. Luckily she never brought up the whole Logan thing and I was grateful.

She suggested we have a girls day and I finally agreed after a few times of her asking.

We got in a taxi and headed to one of the best, yet cheap, spas. We walked in and decided to get facials and mani/pedis.

I must say the facial felt amazing. And it was exactly what I needed right now. We sat down ready to get our nails done and were talking.

"So what color did you pick?" Jo asked me.

"I went with a light green. What about you?"

"Pink. It's my favorite color!" she exclaimed and I couldn't help but laugh at her. But in a good way.

We were finally done and I felt great. We decided to go get lunch and stopped at a small cafe. I got a turkey sandwich and she got a hamburger. This place has some really great food.

We got back to the Palmwoods only to see the guys sitting in the lobby. I hung my head down and tried walking past them. But unfortunately they noticed me.

I sat with them listening to their conversation. They were talking about hockey and trying to find a new place to play since their usual hockey rink shut down.

Logan was pretty quiet, only talking every once in awhile. He just looked so sad. Maybe I should talk to him?

I finally decided that I was going to talk to him.

I got up and asked him if we could talk. He said yeah and we walked over to a more quiet place. This is probably going to be interesting.

__________________________

Another update Yay! Please enjoy and comment!

__________________________