15) On a date

The next week went by really fast and I've never been happier. Logan is the sweetest guy I've ever met and he's been treating me so well. It's now 2:30 p.m. on Saturday and the guys have been at the studio since 8 a.m. I am so bored now and I have nothing to do.

I walked down to the lobby and started to look for something to do. I sat down on one of the pool chairs and layed down for a little while. After I think 10 minutes, the sun left and I was now sitting in the shade. I took off my shades and looked up to see Logan standing in front of me.

He held out his hand and said "come with me." I stood up and grabbed his hand and went where he was taking me.

"Where are we going Logan?" I said giggling.

"On a date." Was all he said before opening the door to a car and helping me in. He got in the drivers seat an started to drive to wherever this date is. "Where did you get this car??" I asked kind of confused.

"I borrowed it from a Mama Knight." He looked over at me and grabbed my hand not letting it go until we got to a really cute little restaurant.

He opened my door and grabbed my hand helping me out of the car. We walked into the restaurant and were led to a table in the back outdoor area of the place. After we were seated, we were given menus and water.

"This place is so nice." I said still looking down at my menu.

"It is. I found it on the way to the studio this morning and I thought you would like it."

"Well you know me well because I do."

After ordering our meals and talking about our days, our food came and it was absolutely delicious.

"Mm this is so good." I said while stuffing another bite into my mouth.

"You got some sauce on your face" Logan mentioned while laughing at me before wiping a napkin over my chin where it was. I couldn't help but laugh too.

A little while later, Logan payed for our meal and we got back into the car. I thought we were going to be going back to the Palmwoods but he turned into a park and got out of the car. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out too meeting him at the front of the car. He grabbed my hand and we began walking down the little path through the trees and were talking and asking each other about the other. It was such a nice night and Logan seemed to make it so much better just by being with me.

After a few minutes we came across a small playground and I ran to the swings and began to swing as high as I could. Logan walked over laughing slightly and began to push me higher. Feeling the breeze blowing on my face and feeling his hands on my back pushing me was the greatest feeling I have ever felt. Moving to be with my dad was the best thing I've ever been forced to do. I thought this was going to be a really bad summer, but somehow I got to meet these amazing people and its just been fantastic. Even my dad is making this summer great and I never thought I'd be getting to know him and actually connecting with him on a personal level.

This has been one of the greatest nights I've had in awhile and I can't believe this is all actually happening.

I stopped after awhile and looked at my phone checking the time. It was now 9:45 p.m. and I figured we should be getting home soon.

We walked to the car talking and laughing the whole way. We drove back to the Palmwoods and went upstairs to our apartments. After talking a bit more at my door, we kissed once more and went our separate ways.

__________________________

Hey guys! Sorry its been awhile since the last update but I hope this chapter makes up for it!

If you have any comments or suggestions for what you'd like to happen in the future chapters, leave a comment and I'll try to find a place for them to fit into the story! I appreciate all comments and votes so thank you to everyone who's liking this story!

__________________________