Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai(Say I love you) ~Chapter 1

Rohit is a young singer boy who has to take care of his brother after his mother died. He thinks that one day he will be famous because of his voice, but other people don't think the same thing. His friend Toni has been always with him and they both think that the success is not too far away.

One day Rohit received an invitation to sing in Sonya's Birthday party, and is there where they both fall in love at first sight. Rohit and his friend Toni did their first performing in Sonya's birthday party. Everybody enjoyed every minute of the performing, but Sonya felt something more special. The song and the feelings got together that night; it was like a fairy tale.

Rohit and Sonya left the party that night. They both felt free to sprees the feeling of both. They kissed that night 😍, and it was at 12:00am at clock, and that was not the only thing... Rohit told Sonya that he loves her and that she was the girl who he has always been waiting for. In that magical night they promised that nothing will separate them.

After the magical night ended Rohit began to feel sick .He was not fine. His friends started worry about Rohit, because he didn't come to school since that night .Sonya started crying and his friends asked her if ️she knows something about Rohit .She was nervous, she said that after that magical night she does not know nothing about Rohit and that she feel like something bad will happen.