Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai(Say I Love You)Chapter 3

While Ritas was having fun with her friends,and Sonya was thinking about Raj.She couldn't believe what she saw,she was confusing,because she was sure that her boyfriend Rohit died that day in an accident.Immediatly she run to the car,and she began investigating about that popular singer boy Raj Chopra.The next day,she went to Raj's house to face him,but he was not there.Later on,she face Raj's mother ,and she asked her about Raj.But when his mother told Sonya that Raj was Raj and that he has been never in India,Sonya started crying like never before.She was sad and disapointed.Later on,Raj was interested in knowing more about Sonya,so he ask Sonya's cousin to plan a meeting for him with Sonya.

In the afternoon,Rita and Sonya decided to take a walk and talk about Sonya's life and future.Rita told Sonya that she needs to stop crying and that she needs to keep living because there are so many people that loves her,and that she needs to forget the past and live the present,but in that moment Sonya get upset and she tells Rita that that's what she is trying to do but.....In that moment Raj appears and they see each other for the second time...Raj told Sonya that it was a pleasure to see her again,but Sonya was in shock again,she was unable to speak and to say a word,she was impacted,so she decided to run away from Raj and Rita...Immediatly,Raj asked Rita if he has something in his face or if he looks like a clown.Rita answer to him no as a response..Later on,Rita get on home and she asked to Sonya that what was happening with her and Raj?,and why she run away when she see him every time?,Sonya started crying in response and she asked Rita to stop asking her about her reactions with Raj.

Later,Rita see Raj again and they start talking about Sonya.Rita told Raj that Sonya cries and run away every time they see one another because he looks so alike to her boyfriend Rohit who died in an accident...In that momen Raj started laughing and he told Rita that this is impossible...He told Rita that she is lying because she doesn't want to meet him..Rita in response tells Raj that is true,and that he really looks so alike to Sonya's boyfriend.Therefore,Raj decided to talk with Sonya.

Sonya was sitting outside remembering Rohit,and in that moment Raj appears.She immediatly tries to run away but Raj hold her hands and he ask Sonya:"Why you run away every time we see each other?",Sonya in response tells him:"Come with me",and she takes Raj to her room,and she show him some pictures of Rohit and she tells him:"Here are some pictures of my boyfriend Rohit".Raj was in shock because he can't believe that Sonya's boyfriend was looking just like him.

Later,Raj went back to his house,and he told his father what was happening,he also show him the pictures of Sonya's boyfriend,and his father said:"I know that there are some clon of people that can look alike but I didn't know that there can be a copy of yourself",and Raj in response tells him"I cant believe this is happening to me,Is like a game from the destiny,and I love her so much,but she run away when she see me"....Raj's father get closer to him and he tells Raj:"You are a boy who never give up on his dreams,if you love her go and fight for that girl".