The Popular Girl...Part 1

Butch's P.O.V

Have I seen this girl before? She looks so familiar like, really familiar...I wonder who she is...She looks so pretty...

"Uh...Hello?" Oh..Right...

"Uh...Thanks...And yes...I really like One Direction, they always make me smile whenever I feel sad..." Maybe she'll find me weird now...

"Oh...We're the same! I love their music." Who is she? She looks familiar.. "Oh yeah...I forgot to say my name...I'm Rose by the way..I always stop by here...Before class start."

"What's your name? You look so familiar..." She asked...Oh same thoughts you got it with me girl! (inner me: Oh rlly? Meant to be?~ Yeet Jk XD)

''I'm Butch...I always go here...Maybe that's why you're so familiar?"

"Yeah...May-" Just then the bell rings...

RING RING

"Well...What's your first period?" I said..I seem interested to know this girl....(me: I thought this is a Butchercup story? Jk XD)

"Chemistry...You?" (Oh dude, me too! XD)

"Same here"

"Cool! Come on! We're gonna be late!" She grabbed my hand and we ran, Then we came there..I didn't let go of her hand because it's soft...

"Let's be seatmates!" she smiled, she has a very beautiful smile..I mean..WTH BUTCH?! (Ye, Butch, wth?! XD Jk)

"O-Okay" We sat there...She let go of my hand and I frowned..Why? (Rlly Butch?! XD)

"You okay?"

"Y-Yeah"

"Why are you stuttering?"

"Uh,N-No I'm not." She noticed...Oh my...(me: Mama Mia? XD)

"Haha...Okay Butch..."

Just then...Buttercup,her sisters, Mitch, and my brothers? What are they doing them? Boomer and Brick stared at me and chuckles because I am with a girl...They came near me...Uh Oh

"Hey Butch..Who's your girl?" Brick smirks at me

"Yeah Butch..I didn't know you have a girl that is so pretty and cute.." Boomer said staring at Rose

"Uh, Thanks for the compliment?" She said holding my hand tightly...There's the goosebumps again...(Butch, you're Buttercup's boy, you bitch! XD)

"That's because I just met her at the gym...She's my new friend..Brothers, this is my new friend..Rose..."

"Hey Rose!" They said in unison

"Rose, this is my brothers" I stopped and I pointed at Brick "This is Brick" Then I pointed at Boomer's direction.." And that's Boomer"

"Hey Brick and Boomer!"

Just then the bell rung..

"Well talk to you guys later at lunch!"

"Bye Rose!" They sat at the back...(If you didn't know where Butch and Rose..They are in the front seats)

The teacher came in..

"Good Morning class!"

"Good Morning Mr. Glass!" Mr. Glass is a hyped teacher and a kind one...(A BOOTIFUL NAME FOR A TEACHER EYYYY?! XD)

"Okay...Sit Down now we're gonna discuss about..." *SKIP THIS ONE CLASS IS BORIIIIINNGGG*

The bell rang and that means....Recess! (my fav class XD)

"Come on Butch!" Boomer, Brick and Rose said in unison running " Race ya there!"

I was about to run when I bumped into....

DUN DUN

 I'm really a cliffhanger! Sorry! AND I HAVE TO ADD A GIRL IN THIS STORY I PROMISE THEY'RE NOT GONNA BE TOGETHER IT'S STILL BUTCHERCUP!I LOVE IT! I JUST LOVE TO SURPRISE YOU GUYS! HOPE YOU ENJOYED! BYE!