The lil' sis of Louis Tomlinson, Cassy Tomlinson

Rose's P.O.V. (Lunch Time)

Well. It's time to tell Butch about it. I'm here waiting for Butch and I'm totally shitty nervous rn (right now, if you don't know). Where the heck is Butchy Boy?! I was about get my phone in my sling bag when I heard a familiar voice shouting.

"Ahhhhh!!!! Help meeeee!! *moans* ( he was hurt NOT having SEX with someone, okay?!)." It was Butch. He needs help!!!! I was following the noise and I saw Butch being punched by some boy that has brown hair and lemme' guess it. It's Mitch!

"MITCH!! STOP HURTING HIM!!" He stopped punching Butch and knealt to the ground.

"Please don't tell Kauro about this, I beg you, please, please!! She's gonna break up with me!" I will obviously tell Kauro about this because she doesn't deserve a boy who's hurting someone who didn't even do anything to him. I was about to open my mouth but Butch cut me off (Stupid Butch! XD)

"Just leave him be, Rose. He and Kauro will be happy forever cause I believe I found someone else." Butch said, staring at me with puppy dog eyes. (THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! Says the one who made it XD)

"Oh well. Okay, if you say so Butchy Boy." I winked. So red lel XD

"Let's just talk now Butch. There's 20 minutes remaining." I said, looking at my Gucci watch (SOOOO F* RICH XD) , that Lou bought for me.

"Yeah, c'mon" We walked at the edge of the gym.

"Butch? I'm...the sister of..." He looked at me curiously. "Louis Tomlinson, Cassy Tomlinson. I lied in front of Kauro for petes sake!"

"Oh! I already knew that! You were so familiar and I knew that it was you." He said, smiling and blushing at the same time "I have to tell you something though."

"Hmm?"

"I like you, I like you more than as a friend. Cassy Tomlinson" My eyes widen.

DUN DUN DUN!!!!! He likes Rose or should I say Cassy Tomlinson. I know Louis doesn't have a sister who is Cassy, it's just my character. So bye bye girls and guyssss!