The Boss

(Still Jimin pov)

He drags me into the elevator and clicks the button to the 13th floor. So, what did you need me for? I ask him.

"There's a malfunction with the computer were presenting on and I need you to fix it," he says.

Why didn't you just get IT to do it?

"Because IT's all the way down on the 3td floor and that's to much work. and besides, you know how to fix computers." He said as the doors open to the 13th floor. We step out and speed walk to the conference room. Yoongi walks in and I walk in after him.

"Thank god your here." said a lady. She grabs me by the hand and sits me down in front of the computer. I start to type and look into the software and the history while 3 businessmen and what I think was the boss starts talking to Yoongi and the girl. They sound pretty mad.

That's weird. I say to myself which everyone in the room hears and they all turned and look at me.

"What's weird." said the lady looking at me with her hands cross.

Your computer has some type of virus and for some reason, your back up drive isn't working. The only way a virus can take out your back up software or drive is if it's broken or hasn't been updated. When was the last time you updated your computer? 

"At the beginning of last month," she said.

Well, that can be a problem. You need to update your software at the beginning of every month and at the end of every month or at the start of the new month. This will help your computer function better and fight a virus. I'm going to power off your computer and let it update.

"Good, then after it updates we can continue with the meeting," she said all excited.

Actually, you wouldn't be able to use your computer for 24 hours. I said.

"What!"

It's the only way to fix your computer.

"Well, this was a waste of time." said one of the businessmen. All three of the businessmen got up and walk out of the conference room. The boss (Mr. Jeon) got to and talk to them out in the hall. Leaving me, Yoongi and the lady to wait silently in the room. When he got back in he let out a sigh.

"On the bright side, their willing to meet us again 2 months from now. They would meet use sooner but their schedules are all pack. Yoongi you may go, I want to talk with these two a little while longer."

"Yes sir," said Yoongi as he left the room. The boss sat down and look at me and the lady.

"Please, don't ever let this happen again," he said looking at the woman.

"I wouldn't. I promise boss," she said.

"Good. You can go back to work now." The lady walks out of the room leaving me and the boss in the same room. "Are you new to the IT department, I've never seen you before." said the boss looking at me.

I'm not part of IT. I told him.

"Then who are you?" he asks.

I'm Park Jimin and I work in the editorial department.

"Why were you-" he asks.

Yoongi didn't want to go all the way to the 3td floor, so he broth me.

"I see. Not many people in the editorial department know a lot about computers like you do. Good job. I'm Jeon Jungkook. The CEO and the boss." he smiles at me before we shake hands and go our separate ways. He's so cute and so young. I thought to myself as I go back down to the 9th floor. I sat at my desk and took a deep breath.

"So, what happened?" ask Yoongi.

Nothing we just had a little talk and formal introduction. I told him as I got back to work.

(Time skip)

"So, did you enjoy your first day?" ask Yoongi.

Yeah, it was interesting. I said.

"That's good to know, see you tomorrow Jimin."

Bey. I said to Yoongi as he got into the elevator and left me in the office. I started to pack up my things and get my coat. I went to the elevator and click the button. When the doors open the boss was standing in the elevator. He looks at me as I walk in. I stand right beside him.

"Did you like your first day here?" he asked.

Yes. I said. We finally got to the first floor and we walk out of the elevator. We walk out of the door side by side but spilt up when we got outside. We said goodbye and went our separate ways.