Part 1

"Zichen," Xiao Xingchen reached out a hand to touch Song Lan's. But he didn't find a hand underneath his.

Said man was sitting quite far from Xiao Xingchen, his mouth opening and closing, but no understandable words came out of his mouth.

Well, he had not a tongue after all.

"A-aa..uu, " in the end Song Lan let out some noises to tell the owner of Shuanghua that he was still there.

" Hm?"

"A-aa...eee...,"

"I won't know if you don't tell me," Xiao Xingchen called out to Song Lan.

'But how can I tell you when my tongue is already cut off?' Song Lan thought.

"Write on my hand," Xiao Xingchen seemed as if he knew what Song Lan was thinking, "this way, we can talk with each other, Zichen."

A jade white hand was stretched out to Song Lan. Said man hesitantly took it in his hands as he started writing his own name on it.

"I know that you're Song Lan..., what of it?" Xiao Xingchen asked.

'Only you can call me Zichen.'

"Hm..can you please repeat that?" Xiao Xingchen asked, "I didn't quite get that..."

Song Lan's hand stiffened slightly before he wrote again.

'From now on...,'

He looked at Xiao Xingchen who nodded his head, showing that he got it this time.

'The name 'Zichen' can only be said by you...,'

A small smile graced Xiao Xingchen's beautiful features, "I don't think anyone else would be daring enough to call you Zichen, other than me.."

Song Lan's lips quivered.

'I'm sorry..., ' Song Lan wrote,' I'm really sorry...'

"What for?" Xiao Xingchen queried.

'For hurting you.'

Honestly, Xiao Xingchen didn't take the matter into heart anymore. Sure, he was hurt when Song Lan yelled at him all those years ago, but he was happy that Song Lan came back to him.

"Zichen..., " Xiao Xingchen suddenly shook his arm a bit.

'What is it?'

" Can you move...a little closer?" Xiao Xingchen requested, earning a fast 'no' from Song Lan.

Xiao Xingchen's lips pursed before he spoke.

"You're a bit too far...you're stretching my arm...it's a bit uncomfortable, "

Hearing that, Song Lan panicked as he shuffled closer to Xiao Xingchen, resulting in him being a little bit closer than he intended to.

'Sorry,' Song Lan hastily wrote on Xiao Xingchen's palm.

However, he suddenly felt a hand loop around his shoulders, pulling him closer to a warm body.