Part 5

The next morning, they washed up before Song Lan prepared tea for him and Xiao Xingchen.

Xiao Xingchen's arms was around Song Lan's waist almost all the time. It was...actually...not weird that Song Lan could walk normally even though the activities weren't light the day before.

"I won't let go...,"

And so, as they enjoyed the peaceful morning, Song Lan was sitting on Xiao Xingchen's lap. He couldn't sit anywhere else though, with Xiao Xingchen's arms around his waist.

"Shishu! Song Daozhang!" Wei Wuxian, carried bridal style by Lan Wangji, waved at the two of them. Wen Ning walking respectfully behind them.

Song Lan immediately took one of Xiao Xingchen's arms and wrote, 'Wuxian is being carried by Wangji...'

"Wuxian, what happened?" Xiao Xingchen asked, a worried expression on his face.

Wei Wuxian's cheeks turned pink as he said, "Someone is a little too rough yesterday..."

Both Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan was surprised. Song Lan even almost choked on his tea.

Almost immediately, Lan Wangji 's grip tightened, making Wei Wuxian yelp and clung onto him.

Song Lan expressionlessly put down his tea, turned around, and hid his face in Xiao Xingchen's shoulder. Xiao Xingchen was surprised, but soon he smiled while stroking Song Lan's head.

"Zichen..., "

Meanwhile, Wei Wuxian's lips curved into a smirk as he nuzzled Lan Wangji.

"Lan Zhan! Let's go!"

When Song Lan was sure the two wasn't there anymore, he lifted his head to see a small smile on Xiao Xingchen's lips.

"Can I carry you too?"

Song Lan kissed Xiao Xingchen's lips before hiding his face in Xiao Xingchen's shoulder again.

"I love you, Zichen."

"Oo-a...iii...i-i..., " Song Lan's not understandable noises were muffled by Xiao Xingchen's robe, but Xiao Xingchen smiled, and picked Song Lan up.

" Let's go anywhere you want to go," Xiao Xingchen picked Shuanghua up, hung it on his waist, and started walking.

'I really...really love you..., Xingchen,' Song Lan smiled, closing his eyes as his hands circled Xiao Xingchen's back, 'I want to stay with you.'

'Forever'