Part 4

Song Lan could feel Xiao Xingchen's breath on his neck. The hand on his waist moved a little lower, settling on his bottom.

Although Song Lan couldn't communicate through words or eye contact...his Little Lan answered Xiao Xingchen's actions.

He wasn't exactly 'alive' but he wasn't exactly 'dead' either.

"Look who's excited to see me?"

Song Lan held his breath, if he even had one, as Xiao Xingchen's hand moved him to the other's lap.

"U-a..., "

" It's a little disappointing that you can't say my name, " Xiao Xingchen said, stroking Song Lan's bottom.

" A-o...ng...e..., "

Although Xiao Xingchen didn't really hear what Song Lan was saying, he understood that Song Lan was calling out his name.

" Don't force yourself," one of his slender fingers tapped Song Lan's lips two times, making the latter's lips tremble at the contact.

Without him knowing when, the sash that tied his black robe had been undone, lying somewhere around the area of Xiao Xingchen's courtyard.

"E-eu..., " Song Lan's body trembled a little as he was nervous. Anyone in this position would.

" Relax, " Xiao Xingchen rubbed Song Lan's back," trust me."

Although he was nervous and a little scared, he trusted Xiao Xingchen. Said friend had done lots of things for him. 

If he didn't trust Xiao Xingchen, he would really, truly be an ungrateful brat.

"Trust me with your body," Xiao Xingchen mumbled, "trust me with your heart and soul."

Xiao Xingchen had Song Lan pinned down at this moment. Song Lan's hand tightly gripped Xiao Xingchen's white robe. Song Lan took off Xiao Xingchen's hair tie, letting Xiao Xingchen's hair fall down his shoulders, slightly tickling his own neck.

Xiao Xingchen also took off Song Lan's hair tie.

"Zichen, you're really beautiful," Xiao Xingchen stroked Song Lan's hair, "I know I can't see you, but you're beautiful."

Song Lan relaxed to Xiao Xingchen's touch, his grip on Xiao Xingchen's robe loosened. But Xiao Xingchen's robe was already disheveled. Xiao Xingchen kept one hand to steady himself as the other took off the sash that tied his own robe.

"E-ea," Song Lan's heart quickened, as he couldn't blush, as Xiao Xingchen slowly slipped the upper part of his robe off.

Xiao Xingchen took Song Lan's hand and pressed it on his left chest.

"Do you feel it now?" Xiao Xingchen whispered, "my heartbeat."

Song Lan could feel every beat, every thump of Xiao Xingchen's heart.

"I love you," Xiao Xingchen breathed out, "Zichen."

Song Lan pulled Xiao Xingchen closer to himself and kissed Xiao Xingchen. It felt good, perfect. Song Lan's mind was muddled as he himself didn't know what was going on in his surroundings.

Xiao Xingchen chuckled as Song Lan stared back at him with clouded eyes.

"I guess that's an 'I love you too', "

Song Lan flung his hands around Xiao Xingchen's neck, kissing Xiao Xingchen once again. Meanwhile, Xiao Xingchen was doing all the work...

The two of them, body close with each other, not even an arm away. They were completely bare. Xiao Xingchen had closed the sliding door, even though it wouldn't be effective.