Chapter Three

The ride to SQEEZ was, let's just say...

Awkward.

James was driving in a normal pace, but with heavy tension between us. I had no idea what was going to happen, but I didn't think it would be good.

Once we arrived at that big building that held my earlier embarrassing moment, I stayed frozen in James's Mercedes Benz.

Sighing, James reached his right arm over to my side and unbockled my seatbelt.

I still didn't move.

"Sam, you need to move." James pleaded.

No movement escaped from my small frame.

"Sam," James started, growing frustrated at my childlike acts. "Step out of the car and I'll buy you another  merchandise from 'My little pony friendship is magic' just for you." He finished, running his long fingers through his brown hair.

"You know, I need Apple Jack's cowboy hat." I said, from the side of my mouth.

James looked at me for a moment, then nodded his head.

"But, it needs to be from The Equestria Girls." I added, daring myself to look at his frustration.

"Whatever, we can pick it up on the way home."

----

I was glad that when we entered the juice bar, everyone that had been here earlier were gone. Even the workers were different, probably on break or finished.

I sat down at a booth with James, who was still glaring at me for the Apple Jack thingy.

"So James, now that you have brought me here, tell me what is happening in you're little brain that makes you look like an ant on steroids." I told him, with my straight face.

"Clam Shell, really? An ant on steroids, what is that supposed to look like?" He asked, slightly amused.

I cringed at the nickname he had given me during our years or frienship. James would never let that name drop, espacially since it had annoyed the Hell out of me.

"Well, I need to piss real bad. But you know what? Some phsyco killer comes banging on my door, during a very dramatic moment in the show that I was currently watching, and demandes for me to go to a place that I wish burns in the ashes of Hell! Then, seeming as he is my best friend, calls me a name that I despise with a passion after my very off comeback! I need you to tell me what is the matter because sooner or later, there will be my special lemonade on the floor!" I yelled, breathing heavily.

To my surprise, little James here starts laughing his ass off.

That little piece of Sh-

"Ha! Man Sam! You need to stop with the threats. Because one day, I will die from losing oxygen! My God Sam! I coudn't breathe from all that laughing!" James tells me, with tears rolling down his perfectly shaped face.

"Well... That would be a good view to watch.." I murmmured to myself.

"Goodness! Stop Sam!" James continues.

James then, comes up from his seat, and walkes over to me. He wraps his arms tight around the middle of my back, making my anger evaporate.

Always his hugs that make me happy again.

There was a loud caugh that ecoued the room, singalizing that someone needed our attention. James unattached his arms from my body, then stared at the ground nervously.

I looked over his shoulder to see a guy standing behind James, also looking at the ground.

Bloody Hell!

Woah Sam! You don't need to quote Harry Potter at this moment.

"So..." I started, trying to break off the awkward tension that floaded the room. "Who are you?" I asked in a polite way.

"Carl," the boy-Carl told me, glancing at James then back at me.

"Hey Carl!" I spoke casually, as if the tension was never here. I slung my arm around the boy's shoulder, smilling a warm smile at him. "How do you know my dear Jameson here?" I pointed at the lost boy also known as James.

"Well, you see..." James trailed off. I waited patiently for what he wanted to say. "He's-"

He couldnt finish, I ran off to the bathroom to pour the toilet a glass of lemonade.