Chapter Six

I hate horses.

I remember when I was eight; my father wanted me to learn how to ride a horse. I guess he wanted me to try something because I was a lazy ass.

Hell, I still am.

Anyways, I liked the idea of riding something that could possibly crush me and my dignity. I remember smiling a big smile while holding the rope for dear life.

After one hour of fun, I got off of that big brown horse who I had gladly named 'Fred'.

Sucked that it was a girl, though

I remember walking towards the big Horsey-House with my pretty hot seventeen year old trainer, Tanner Jones. We stopped walking as I spotted my father, with a small smile plastered on his face.

Father then told me the sad news that we had to go home and that I would see Tanner Sunday. I was about to leave when I heard Tanner call my name.

He had asked me if I wanted to help with 'Fred'.

Me, being swooned by his handsome looks, couldn't say to no to an offer like that.

I remember helping Tanner brush 'Fred' and I fed him a carrot. At that time, Tanner had to leave to help another class; leaving me alone with 'Fred'.

It was nice at the beginning, I talked to 'Fred' about school and brushed him some more. I then saw his butt and I wanted to see what kind of cutey mark my hairy friend had.

I don't remember the rest because of the fact that I passed out from the kick 'Fred' had given me.

Let's just say, I never got to see Tanner again.

I hated horses after that. And the fact that Bond had decided that we hangout at a barn, made me want to grab his balls and rip them off and sew the two balls on each one of his ears and the penis on his nose.

Duckin' elephant.

"Did you do this on purpose, Bond?" I asked with pure anger, I was surprise that I didn't punch him yet.

Bond only looked at me and smiled. It wasn't a nice, though. It was a smug smile, an evil grin a-

Smirk.

Mother Trucker!

"Is there anything wrong, Samuel? I don't think that there is a problem. Do you?" he asked with fake innocence.

I stared at him like it was the first time we met. I don't think I know this kind of Bond.

I held out my hand and put on a sweet and fake smile. "Hello, I'm Sam, and beside me is my best friend, James. Who are you?" I said to a shocked Bond.

"What the actual Fu-?" He started but was cut off by my partner in crime, James.

"What? What are you talking about, honey?" James asked me with a smile on his face.

I looked at him with fake hurt. Then, I held James' hand and leaned against him. "It's just that Bond isn't acting like himself and I don't know this kind of Bond. So, I thought that I should introduce myself to this other side of Bond." I replied and looked at their confused faces.

"I'm not sure if I understand that, but, I'll just let that slide right now." James then turned to Bond with a little trace of anger in his eyes. "And you, stop acting like an ass." He finished.

Bond looked at me then at Jamie then at our intertwined hands. He seemed a little uncomfortable.

I coughed and got his attention back. "Anyways, let's leave this horsey place before I-"