Chapter Eleven

You can put your nice, big, juicy cucumber inside my wet, warm and horny hole.

I send the text to Jamielielie and squeeze my legs tightly together. Ooh, I don't think this is what you're supposed to feel. Actually, I don't know.

You are honestly disgusting.

I laugh at the puking emoji and I clap my hands silently at his proper sentences. "What is this clapping for? Has my cooking improved?" My daddy asks me from the other side of the table.

"Oops, did I do that loud?"

My father nods and then gives me a hard look. "Are you texting?" Before I can finish, he cuts me off. "You are. Give me your phone."

I makke an offended face. "Ah- what? Me? Texting? Under the table? No way!" I scream and jump onto the table when he dashes over to me. "I am not!"

"Don't lie to me, Samuel. It isn't nice." He tells me and jumps on top of me.

"Neither is smushing your daughter!" I choke out.

He grins once he has my phone in his hands and turns it on. He gives me an accusing look when he doesn't need to put a password, but I mean, come on! Passwords are hard to remember! "What the Hell is this?" His tone isn't mean or anything, its onyl curious.

"James," I mumble.

"Oh, okay." He throws me back my phone and I grab it. "Just don't text at the table." He warns me.

I stare at him, astonished. "Wait, did you read my text?" Maybe he didn't see mine.

He nods and has a confused look and strokes his chin. "Yeah, you have a good imagination. But I'm on Team Bond." He looks at me, "so you're grounded."

I raise a brow, "so, if it was Bond, you'd be okay?'

"Yep." Interesting.

*~*

I hug Carl and he pats my shoulder. "Did you talk to your Grandma?" His tone worried.

"Yeah, she was laughing at her photo. But she passed out after. She'll be out of the hospital in a month or so." I shrug and he gulps.

"You're so very different. You could be the beautiful girl that all the guys want and all the girls envy." He states and looks me up and down.

I clack my tongue. "Oh, they do." When he gives me a frightened face, I continue. "I'm very popular and I always get asked out." I take out a piece of paper from my back pocket. "This dudes name is Antoine, I met him when I was walking to the coffee shop to meet you. He stopped me and gave me his number." I pause and drop the paper in some chicks coffee mug when she's too busy gossiping with her friend.

Carl shakes his head with a grin. "I will never be able to understand you."

I smile at him, "that's what James always."

He nods and sweeps a strand of my hair behind me ear, his fingers lingering on my ear and sending warmth onto my skin. "What about Bond?" He says with that same smile that keeps growing.

"Bond always understands me. We're each other's half. There will never be one day when I won't need him. He's my everything and I trust him with everything. We already have our future planned out, it'll be great- but, now that I know you, Bondie and I are going to have to make a few changes." I take out a pen from my jacket pocket and write down on my right hand, Talk to Bond about future. 

Carl looks at me with his beautiful eyes and leans forward so that his warm breath fans over my face. "You really do care about him, don't you?"

I immediately respond, "of course. I wouldn't be myself if it wasn't for him. He's in too deep with me, he can't leave now."

"I don't think he wants to."

I tilt my head to the side. "You haven't met him yet, have you?"

He shakes his head. "Nope, not yet."

"Then how do you know all of this? Is it James?" He smiles and its my turn to shake my head, but this time, I'm smiling. "That little devil."

"Yeah, he's a little evil." Carl holds the back of my neck and chuckles.

I place my left hand on his cheek, my fingertips lightly playing with his hair. I start to smile, a really big smile as I drop my hand down from his face, arm, and I grab at his hand and pull him with me. "Come on, we're meeting Bond!" I shout and run. We both start to laugh and run past strangers who yell at us, but we don't care. I turn my head and face Carl who is a little behind, but since or hands are joined, he isn't far. We lock eyes, cheeks pink and smiles so bright. A little giggle escapes my mouth and I look forward again. "You'll really like him, Carly!"

I hear him playfully grunt and I laugh and run faster. "Whatever, Samuel." He says and I just keep on grinning and running.

***

How's it going?

I like Carl, a lot.

Sorry, I just really like nerds and I imagine him as one. Aw man, I'll never find Love... BOO!!

Hi other Hannah with a purple bandana!

This has been another update from Hannah DDDDDD! (Inside joke).

Han... Over and out.

Byers!