1.

I'm AJ, or AppleJack. Whatever ya call me. Ah don't talk. Well ah do, but ah ain't a fan of talking. Ah only talk to Pinkie, Twilight, Fluttershy, Sunset and especially Rainbow. Rainbow Dash is mah bestest bestfriend. She supported me in all mah life. No one ever heard me talk, expect the Rainbooms/Mane 6 and my family.

AT SCHOOL

Its time for school. I walked my way to school and saw a big crowd infront of the school door.

"OMG AJ, RARITY TRANSFERRED IN OUR SCHOOL!" Pinkie yelled infront of me as i walked by and gave an 'ok?' Look.

I walked off and ignored the crowd and the 'Rarity' girl. I entered the school with my backpack in one shoulder while adjusting my hat, i went to the cafeteria and saw Granny Smith preparing Apple Fritters for lunch.

"Mmm.. those smells good, Granny. Ah would like an apple to bring to class." Granny nodded and handed me an apple, i responded with a 'thanks' and went on my way.

"Oooff.." i bumped into a girl causing her fell over, lucky for her i caught her arm. She's 1 inch from the ground, i gently pulled her up.

"Thanks, I'm Rarity." I just slightly nodded and walked away.

Rarity POV before meeting AJ

As i entered the school, a crowd sorrounded me. Everyone was yelling, i looked over the crowd and saw a blonde girl with a very cute cowgirl hat. She looks down, she had her backpack hanging on only one shoulder and her hat slightly down. Is she ok? She went inside the school without noticing me, I talked to everyone and enter the school 5 minutes after.

Where is that girl? I was looking around admiring every detail this school has. They have such a very taste at decorating. I went to the Office and met Vice Principal Luna. She gave me my schedule and locker. I looked at my locker number, 5. Im pretty sure i have time to decorate my locker. As i was walking to my locker, wasn't really paying attention on where i was going. I bumped into a girl that looked familiar,

"Oooff.." i looked up and recognized her. She's the girl that walked pass me awhile ago, She caught my arm. Saving me from touching the ground, not to mention.. She's very strong, i smiled and introduced myself.

"Thanks, I'm Rarity." I saw her nod a tiny bit and walked off into the distance. Maybe she's just shy?

The bell rang, i walked into my first period class, i stood by the door as i was waiting for the teacher.

"Goodmorning Class, I'm Miss Cherilee. I'm here to introduce a new classmate of yours today. Rarity Belle.." Everyone started yelling and greeting as i entered the room.

"Miss Belle, you can sit beside AJ for now." Miss Cherilee smiled and pointed at the girl i met today.

AJ, so that's her name.

I walked to my seat and saw AJ staring off into the distance.

"Uhh hi, AJ." I smiled and tried to get her attention. I never tried to get anyone's attention before because everyones attention was all on me.

"You might wanna give her a tiny break." I heard a voice and looked beside me.

"Hi, I'm Twilight. You must be Rarity." The girl introduced herself as i nodded.

"What do you mean by 'give her a tiny break', darling?" I looked at her confused.

"She doesn't like conversations nor talking.." Twilight explained, "and, avoid pissing her off. She would literally throw you out the window with all her strength, She is very strong." She added, i nodded and take a glare at AJ with her head resting on her palm while writing.

She passed me a note that says, *Hi, I'm Applejack. Sorry about ignoring you awhile ago. I was kind of in a rush. :p*

I smiled and looked at her, "It's ok, darling. You actually have a really nice name."

she gave me a note with a sticker on it saying, *Thanks*

LUNCH

AJ POV

Its lunch, Rainbow waited for me from outside the classroom so we could go to lunch together with our friends.

"AJ!" RD walked towards me as we both did our signature brohug .

We both giggled while she do what she always does when we walk together for lunch. She'll wrap her around my neck and holdmy shoulder.

"Ya really have to stop this habit of yours." I whispered silently, She chuckled for a bit and said, "You're just so warm, can't help it." We both laughed.

"AJ?" I looked around and saw Rarity. Rainbow looked at me, she knew i couldn't talk to her yet so she said,

"Oh hey, want to come to lunch with us?" I rolled my eyes and playfully elbowed her.

"Of course, darling." Rarity agreed, a couple minutes of silence went along the way.

"Are you two dating?" Rarity broke the silence, my eyes widened. Ah swear ah just saw Rainbow smirked.

"Yes, yes we-" Ah pushed Rainbow off me and shook my head 'no' to Rarity. Rarity giggled while Rainbow was still laying in the ground. I helped Rainbow up as we arrived at the lunch room.

Ah got mah apple fritters from Granny and went to our table. Once ah started eating, i could hear them talking about fashion and dresses and all that nonsense. I rolled my eyes and looked at Rainbow looking so annoyed by the topic. I laughed and pulled her along with my fritters at the practice room where we always hang out.

"Let's just practice for the musical showcase next week." Ah said, echoing the room with my southern accent.

"Nice echo, cowgirl." We both giggled and grabbed our instrument. I picked up my bass while Rainbow Dash grabbed her rock guitar.

"Ooohhhh, i got the music in me. Ohhhh.." We both sang in unison and continued to sing.

After finishing up the song, i brought my guitar and went to my locker.

"Hi darling, who's the bass for?" I jumped a little after i saw Rarity beside my locker.

I wrote her a note, *For me, Obviously. We're performing at the Musical Showcase next week.*

I gave her the note as i tuck my bass inside my locker, i'm lucky that i fits perfectly. I can't really leave my bass here at school so i keep it at my locker.

"But i thought you don't like talking, darling." I realized Rarity's point.

You see, i do not like talking. But i do like singing, because when i'm i don't have to bring up my accent, because if i did. I'm screwed, everyone here is very overreacting even in tiny things, if i bring up my accent, everyone would sorround me everyday while listening to me talk because of my accent. Sick School right?

I wrote at a note again, *Twilight said i didn't like talking, doesn't mean i don't like singing.* i winked at Rarity as i gave her a note, i walked away and met up with Sunset and Twilight at the Library.

Wait.. omg you are so stupid AJ, why did i winked at her. She might think of something. Oh gosh, dumb move AJ.

RARITY POV

I asked AJ about her singing, she paused and then started writing on a note. How can she write so fast? As she was giving me the note, i looked at her and she winked.

I felt my cheeks, heating up. Why is that wink super cute? No, Rarity. You can't like girls. You just.. can't.

BACK TO AJ'S

I entered the library and saw Sunset waving from the distance. I walked towards, they both know that i don't want anyone to hear my voice. So as a good friend they are, they both moved into the quiet part of the library where just a few people was chilling.

"Thanks, sugarcubes." I smiled and they smiled back, i can see Sunset rubbing the back of her neck. She's nervous, i'm guessing why.