HHB:1

Madison POV

▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷

I woke up with I survive by we came as Romans blasting through my phone. I turned off my alarm and headed to take a shower. Since my parents house was small and it had 2 rooms I took the attic as my room and left the other one as the guest bedroom. It looks like lux bedroom from life unexpected on Netflix. I took a quick shower and I got out and blowed dried my hair. I straighted my hair and put on bring me the horizon band t shirt and blue jeans. I put on my cowboy boots and did my makeup. It consisted of eyeliner and lip gloss. I grabbed my cross over bag and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a plate and served myself cinnamon toast crunch. I quickly ate it and grabbed my keys to my Ford fusion and drove to school.

Once arriving I headed to my locker to grab my books and headed to first period being anatomy. I sat in the 3rd seat on the middle row waiting for Audrey and Amelia. Soon the day was over and we decided to go to Mason Maxwell 18 birthday party. I headed home started to do my makeup different by giving myself a smokey eyes. I put on this black tight but loose dress with red pump heels and clear lip gloss. I was happy my parents weren't home since they work alot. My dad was a cop at the prison and my mom was a counsler at the prison for the inmates and at night she would be a guard. I grabbed my keys and decided to meet the girls.

I know the party was gonna be at the private lake house he had. I drove and waited for the girls to arrive. Once they arrived we went inside and partied. I know I was really wasted cuz they spiked some of the Cokes and drinks. I was drinking beer after beer and Soon my vision was blurry yet I could see. I was going to the dance floor when I bumped into someone and I looked up and saw it was Mason. "I'm sorr-" my slurred sentence was cut off my a pair of soft lips that had heat and sparks running down my whole body and I shivered. He quickly pulled away and dragged me to a room and started to kiss  again. Soon our clothes were everywhere and Soon he started pumping into me. After that all I could remember was catching my breath and falling asleep.

****

hope you guys enjoy

comment

vote

follow

-Galy